I also kind of blushed a little because that was mine and oscar first date. At the restaurant on the beach.

———

Once we arrived, Oscar opened the car door on my side for me and got Santiago out.

"what a gentleman" I say giggling. He just playfully roles his eyes.

We went in the restaurant, and ate. And we paid and decided to walk on the beach.
I took my shoes and Santiago shoes off.

"wow!" Santiago says running in the sand and letting the water get to his feet.

"have you ever took him to the beach" Oscar asked me. I just shook my head.

"damn your a boring mom" he said laughing

———

After a while, we just sat on a towel Oscar luckily brought, if not I would be pissed.

Santiago was just playing with the sand while me and Oscar were talking.

"so um why did you name him Santiago" Oscar cleared his throat. I just shrug my shoulder.

"Remember how we used to talk about having kids and naming one of them Santiago, I really liked the name for some reason, and I just went with it" I said pushing Santiago hair out of his face.

"sant how old are you?" Oscar questioned him.
"I'm this many" he said holding up 3 fingers.
"but it's almost my birday" he told Oscar.

"really when is it?" Oscar asked. "umm j-July!" Santiago said all proud of himself.

"yup July 15" I say looking at Oscar.

After a moment of silence. Oscar cleared his throat and asked "so who's the you know"

I just look down. I took a deep breath "I- Im not really ready to say" I say looking back at him.

He changed the subject. "you know how I told you, you didn't say anything dumb when you were drunk" Oscar says.
"oh no what did I say" face palming myself.

" you said you missed me, do you actually?" he asked me.

"I don't know Oscar I was drunk" I say looking down. "do you?" he asked again

I looked back at him. "yah, I lowkey miss us, but" is all I can say "yah I fucked up, I missed us too" Oscar says holding my hand.

"Oscar!" I say lightly slapping his shoulder "what!?"
"we have Kid here, and I don't allow anyone cussing in front of him, the past couple weeks he's been saying the s word and f word" I say laughing. Wich isn't a good thing.
"my bad" he says

We got up and walked back to the impala. As we were walking the water touched my feet and I screached backing up to Oscar chest,who was holding Santiago, who was also sleeping on Oscar shoulder.

I turn around to look at Oscar. He looked back at me and we started leaning in. I smiled between the kiss and backed up to continue walking . He just chuckles.

———

We got back in the impala, and he drove back home.

As he parked in his drive way, I saw someone, not just anyone, it was a puta.

"babe what the hell were you doing with her" she questioned Oscar.

"well if it isn't Vanessa" I say getting out the car. "you still with the bitch that you cheated on me with" he just stood there looking at the ground and putting his hands in his pocket.

"so then what the fuck was that back at the beach" I asked him with my eyes watering and pushing him back . BTW I'm a sensitive bitch.

"jimena i-" before he could even get a sentence out the puta had the audacity to talk

"he's just trying to play with you again" Vanessa says crossing her eyes and laughing.

"no one is fucking talking to you" I say looking at her.

I went back to the car to grab Santiago and his car seat. He was somehow still asleep.

I walked out of his driveway way without saying anything else.

I walked inside my house where Aniya and and Anthony were watching movies, I went straight to my room to put Santiago in his bed and put my stuff away

I waked out to grab a water bottle.

"hey girl are you OK, what happened? " Aniya asked hugging me.

"I got played again, he still with that puta " I said throwing my hands in the air.

"damn jimena I'm sorry, I should of said something earlier" Anthony said looking at us.

"no it's OK it's not your fa-" I tired saying until Aniya said "you knew about him still being with the bitch, what the hell Anthony! " she said shaking her head.

"no it's not his fault Aniya, ima go back to my room, see you guys later" I say forcing a smile and walking out of the kitchen

Word count | 1155
Well this is a long chapter
Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors