"I gotta work tonight, so you gotta stay." she said making me smack my lips.

"Ma tell Whitney to stay, I always watch them kids." I said. "It's important."

"Now you know Whitney be busy." Whitney was my much older sister, still living with her mama, and on her ass.

"Okay and I am too. She sit in this house all day and eat, she can watch them." I said. "Mama please?"

"Fine Mocha but be back here tomorrow morning." I smiled shoving the last of my clothes into my bag and leaving out before she could change her mind and see whose car I was getting into.

"I'm ready." I said throwing my bag in the backseat and closing the door.

"You still not talking to your friends?" he asked me as he pulled away from my house.

"They ain't my friends. Fuck them." I said fixing my hair to take a video.

dashawn.
would like to FaceTime...

"Why the fuck he calling me?" I mumbled as Jaxson glanced over at me smirking.

"Answer it." he said, putting his hand on my thigh. My thumb slid the button over, his face popping into the screen.

"Where you at?" he asked me, he was sweating so he must've just left practice.

"Why?" I asked with an attitude as Jaxson's hand slid up my leg.

"I'm tryna see you, you don't never answer the phone." he said making me roll my eyes. "Rude ass."

"I don't be wanting to talk." I said.

Not to him at least.

Sometimes I honestly felt bad for the way I treated Dashawn, but he stayed and allowed it to happen so.

"I'm your nigga? How you don't wanna talk?" he questioned. "And who you know gotta rolls Royce?" he asked me.

"N-nobody you know." I stumbled over my words as Jaxson pulled my panties to the side.

"Aye Mocha I think we need to gon head and let this go." he spoke into the phone. "At this point, I deserve better than what you giving me."

"Nigga what?" I said grabbing Jaxson's wrist. "Fuck you mean you deserve better? You breaking up with me?"

"Mocha you not a good girlfriend and I'm not finna keep embarrassing myself with your ass, with your childish ass at that." he said.

"You can't break up with me... I'm pregnant." I blurted out making Jaxson's head snap over at me.

"What?" Jaxson said.

"It ain't mine cause I ain't fucked you in months, I don't even see you." Dashawn said. "And what nigga you with?"

"Pregnant?" Jaxson mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Mocha." he hung up.

I called back and he didn't answer.

"Pregnant?" Jaxson said louder.

"Nigga it was a lie, calm down." I said rolling my eyes. I heard him sigh in relief. "Nobody wanna have a baby by your old ass anyway. Baby gon come out fucked up."