Chapter 22: Smut?

AN/ Lots of you guys have been asking for smut *cough* uh sex. Ok well I'm am HORRIBLE at writing smut none alone gay smut. So if this is creepy or wired I'm sorry, it's awkward to write anything with smut, so it's probably awkward to read. you've been warned :) ps. don't know if I'll do FULL smut or not.

~Steven's Pov~
Dlive had gotten expelled for what he did to Anthony, thank god. The rest of us were in suspension and aren't supposed leave our dorms. Today I snuck over to Anthony's, I just needed to be with him. There is no way I can repay him for everything he's done. I mean he saved my life. I lifted the mat to find the hidden key and slid it in the door. Once I heard a soft click I pushed it open, taking the key with me. "Hey gorgeous," laughed Anthony as I shut the door and locked it. I laughed at the remark as well. He was such a goof, but that's why I love him. I walked over and sat with him on the couch, "so do you regret that fight?" I asked hesitantly already knowing his answer. "Not one bit," he smiled at me, I knew he needed that fight but honestly I kinda regretted it. Not for what he did to Anthony but the fact that I actually....yeah. I smiled at him back. "Can I kick your ass at MarioKart now?" I chuckled. "Only if I can have popcorn afterward," I felt myself turn Crimson at his smile. He jumped off the couch and popped the game in the console, then handed me a controller.

~about a hour later~

"FUCK!" He yelled as I stood up raising my arms in victory. "Ahhhhhh man, I only needed a shell!" He laughed. We both sat down laughing, getting ready to start another match. He set down the controller and leaned in to me, kissing my cheek. I redid the favor by kissing him on his lips. I felt the bulge in my pants grow. Shit! I grabbed the controller and leaned forward to hide it, "come on let's play again." But it must have been obvious that I wanted him because. He turned and smiled to me. He leaned across the couch to get on top of me. He laid across my chest and kissed me. His lips were so soft and warm, and his breath smelled of potato chips, which I love. He kissed me again and bit my lower lip. I wanted him. He climb on top of me more to reposition himself. His hands held my face as he kissed me more and I hugged his waist closer to mine. I felt disappointed when he removed my arms and stood up. I could tell by his bulge he wanted me too. He held my hand and pulled me up. All of a sudden his face turned pink and he looked....nervous.
He got on one knee, "chilled what are you doing?" He continued his motion, then looked up with me with hope shimmering in his eyes. "Steven, I know this is kinda early, but we've been going out for a while and I love you and wanna be with you for the rest of my life. Will you mary me?" He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black and silver ring. I felt a burst of excitement, "YES!" I cried, "of course, I love you!" Tears of joy escaped my eyes as he slid the ring on my finger then slipped on his own. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled me up and kissed me,
"I love you Steven."
"I love you Anthony."