Chapter 28: The finale Chapter

~Stevens Pov~
After being asked if I wanted to marry Anthony I froze. I was so happy I couldn't move, I stared into his eyes and my heart pounded faster and faster. After falling in love with his eyes I snapped back to reality with tears of joy in my eyes. "I do," I smiled and Anthony's eyes filled with tears as well, "you may kiss your husband," and with that Anthony leaned me back and purses his lips against mine. Everyone stood up and cheered. The both of us ran down the rug and back into the house. Everyone followed cheering and popping wine bottles open. The rest of the night we just partied, and partied. This was the night I will never forget.

~2 years later~
~Anthony's Pov~

"Amanda!" I called from the kitchen. I flipped the pancakes into their other side.
"Coming Dad!" I heard her yell back. I heard foot steps come from the stairs as she ran and put her back pack in the table, she pulled out a small piece of paper from her pocket, "ugh there are so many halls!" I set a small stack of pancakes in front of her and she shoved the first one in her mouth. "Ya nervous?" I asked as I set the pan in the dishwasher. She nodded still chewing her pancake. It was her first year of high school and I was so proud of my daughter, "Steven and I know you will do just fine!" She stuffed another pancake into her mouth. "What if the kids make fun of me like last year?" She asked slowly chewing. I sighed, "just because you were adopted by two dads doesn't make you different," she sighed but quickly stopped as more foot steps came from the stairs, "mourning darlings!" Steven exclaimed.
"Hey dad,"
"Mournin'!" I yelled.
Amanda stuffed the last pancake in her mouth and picked up her back pack. "Bye dad!" She yelled rushing toward the door. She stopped and turned. She ran back to us and kiss out cheeks, "love you!" She said as she ran out the door.
"I love you too," Steven and I said in synch. I hugged myself him from behind and places my chin on his head. We watched our no-so-little girl run off into the world.

END OF BOOK 1

AN/ Thank you everyone who read this!!! I had never expected this book to become so loved! I WILL be writing more fanfiction a and stories so if you wanna read new stories that I publish please feel free to follow, review, and leave suggestions!Thank you for all the positive support!! <3

-Chloe