Shifting Futures

Mark's POV
19:13
Day 145
Virginia Beach, US
I sat on the couch thinking about what I wanted with my future, maybe I'll leave the Navy and become a police tactics instructor. I thought about it until Nie moved and laid on me before the movie started, I looked down "comfortable?" She nodded as Meghan came in and handed me a bowl of popcorn "what're we watching?" I heard Mark from the kitchen "Alien!" I nodded "it is in fact, Alien" she nodded as Erik came in and sat down "why do many horror movies?" I replied "because I like horror movies, what ya wanna fight about it?" He chuckled "no, just wondering" I heard Monika "I've got another question i keep forgetting to ask, why are the walls soundproof?" I yelled back "I had some friends over once and let's just say these walls dampened everything about as well as shredded paper" everyone shivered as I continued "so I invested in sound proofing the rooms" mark nodded "good call mate, fuckin' 'ell I wouldn't want to hear you and Nienke getting in on. It'd be an awkward fuckin' morning" I replied "why do you think I sound proofed everything, the shit was horrifying" everyone chuckled as the movie started and Nienke curled up burrowing into my side as we watched the movie, I was thinking while the movie played. I didn't realize how long I'd been thinking until I saw the credits playing and Nienke sat up and whispered "come on, let's have some fun" I gave her a look as she nodded confirming my suspicions.
Lemon starts here

I stood up as we hustled up to the bedroom, locking the door after we entered

I stood up as we hustled up to the bedroom, locking the door after we entered. I spun and grabbed a handful of her ass, pulling her close as I captured her lips in a heated kiss walking towards the bed as we lost our clothes along the way. She shoved me onto the bed as she took my cock in her mouth going all the way to the base, gagging. "Jesus, that feels great." A minute later, I pulled her up and bent her over the mattress and inserted my cock "you ready?" She nodded "be gently" I didn't reply as I pushed into her until I reached my base, she moaned as I slowly started sawing back and forth as I grabbed her hips. I slowed down so it was agonizingly slow as I waited for her to snap, I continued thrusting for another 2 minutes before she all but yelled "fuck me, use me! Make me scream!" I smirked as I suddenly sped up and smacked her ass. She started moaning "Oh fuck! Jesus, right there! Fuck me just like that!" I laid down "get on me, reverse" she climbed on as I lined up before suddenly thrusting to the base as I grabbed her ass roughly. "Oh shit! Yesyesyesyes! Fuck, it feels so good" I got the rhythm down thrusting as she came back down "look at me baby, fuck you're so tight", all the while still holding her ass and assisting with getting as deep as I could. She looked over her shoulder as I felt her cunt tighten "you like that?" I groaned "shit, you're so sexy. Fuck" This kept going for another minute before I lifted her off of me and laid her down on the bed as I stood and aligned my cock with her. She moaned "give it to me, I need your cock. Use me" I grabbed one of her C cup tits as I used my other hand to rub her clit while thrusting into her, she gasped at the sudden overload on her senses. I smirked "you asked for it" as I thrusted harder before pulling out and lining up with her ass, she just opened her eyes as I pushed into her ass and started thrusting, I got gasps out of her at the new sensation as I rubbed her clit and leaned down licking her nipples she held my head to her chest as she breathed heavily at the stimulations "oh fuck! Come on, fuck me baby! Yes give me your amazing cock! Oh right there, yes yesyesyes oh, oh my, holy shit!" As I felt something impact my leg I looked down "I'm gonna have to punish you for that one" I pulled out and spoke "get on your hands and knees" when she did I lined up with her cunt as I grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards me as I thrusted, her arms gave out as she moaned as I plowed her face into the sheets. I saw her grip tighten on the sheets and her cunt tighten again squeezing my cock just right to get me to the edge, I pulled out and laid next to her "finish me off babe" she latched onto my cock as I felt her tongue running up and down my shaft, she captured my cock in between her tits as she bounced up and down until I finished all over her chest and face. I was breathing heavily "holy shit, you're a fucking demon in bed" she replied "that was my first time" I sat up and stared at her "no fucking way" she nodded "never had sex before just now" I shook my head "no, no way. No way someone is that talented naturally, I refuse to believe it" she smiled "you're pretty good yourself" I cocked an eyebrow "pretty good?" She nodded "dare I say it, amazing" I smiled "let's go get cleaned off and get some sleep" she walked towards the bathroom as I followed her.
Lemon over
10 minutes later we were in bed cuddling as some country played in the background, I ran my finger through her short hair until "in case you didn't know" by Brett young started playing.

I started singing along as the song as I played with her hair while she bummed along to the song and I. When the song came to an end I turned out the lights after kissing her forehead and saying "Night Nei, I love you" I could hear the smile in her voice as she replied "Night, I love you too." When my alarm blared the next morning, I groaned but found my arms trapped by a certain white haired woman so I couldn't turn it off. She yawned as she hit the snooze button "Mornin' mark, how'd you sleep?" I replied "pretty good, and you?" She chuckled "same, safest I've felt in ages" I sat up "throw on something and meet me in the kitchen, I'll make you some breakfast" she stood as I watched her walk over to the dresser. I threw on some pants and underwear and walked into the kitchen and started on an all-American breakfast, Bacon, Sausage, eggs and toast. It wouldn't take long, atleast that's what I thought until Nienke walked in wearing one of my shirts and panties I wolf whistled as I started the eggs. 15 minutes later, I had finished the food and slid a plate to her as I sat next to her "let me know how you like it" she looked over "you never told me you could cook" I shrugged "it never came up" she nodded slowly "I suppose so" as I saw a text appear on my phone I checked it, "huh, we've got a mission briefing at 10" she looked over "so we have 5 hours to relax" I sighed "no we have 4 hours to relax, then we check our gear so we can replace anything that broke and then the mission" she groaned "I just want to relax" I nodded "I know, I do to" she asked "ever though about retiring?" I nodded "I've got to make it to September before I can with a pension, almost there just 2 more months" she followed it up with "what are we gonna do after you retire?" I spoke "I wouldn't mind learning Dutch and living in the Netherlands" she gave me a hopeful look "really?" I nodded as Erik walked into the kitchen groggily, until he suddenly became wide awake when he saw Nienke in my shirt and without pants and me in only pants "what? Did you two split the only outfit you have?" I shook my head no as he sighed "you didn't" Nienke looked confused as I replied "we did" he groaned "you even have the uniform on, the fuck?" Nie now even more confused as I spoke "we're wearing the Morning After uniform, he's made himself uncomfortable" she chuckled "poor Erik" he sighed "I just want food" I motioned to the kitchen "everything you need is there, I'm not your maid" he walked past as Nienke spoke "you made me food, why not him?" As I replied "because I'm not fucking him" he chimed in "and he never will be" I nodded "true, That's Meghan's job" I heard Meghan from behind me "what's my job? And I see you two were busy" I chuckled as Nienke replied "fucking Erik, and you figured it out faster than him" Meghan sighed "of course I did, I saw this scene all the time with... Craig" the jovial mood quickly soured at the mention of our fallen brother.