𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Start from the beginning

The thunderous engine drew them attention as Beau park his truck before cutting off his engine. Bella begins to look at the map as she began to memorize the layout of the school and her schedule. The perks of being part vampire are that it's really easy for her to memorize things quickly.

"Hey, you don't need that. I'm here to help," Beau says as he notices her looking at her map.

"Beau, you've already done enough by driving me here and showing me to the office. I don't want to deprive yourself so you can help me."

"Bella, I assure you I'm not depriving myself. I really want to help," Beau convincingly states.

Bella smiles, "Thank you."

Beau smiled back as he opens his truck door. Bella let out a heavy sigh as she grabs her bag and steps out of the truck herself. Immediately, she could feel lots of unfamiliar pairs of eyes on her.

Beau gave her a reassuring smile as they began walking inside the building. Bella slowly looks up and as expected she saw a bunch of curious stares looking at her. She felt bad for Beau for being in this position with her. She can tell he doesn't like the attention too.

"Can I see your schedule," he asked her as they enter inside the building. She handed him her schedule and he observes her classes.

"We have three classes. English, Biology, and Gov, but luckily we have first-class together." he handed her back her schedule.

He guided her to their first class and Bella was actually happy that they have some classes together, especially first class. Once they enter their first class, English with Mr. Mason, the class was small which wasn't really shocking.

The people in front of Beau and Bella stopped just to look at her and gawk before hanging up their coats on this long hook that was already filled with coats. Beau starts to take off his coat and Bella mimic his moves as she too hung up her coat revealing her white blouse that she was now regretting wearing.

Bella went towards the teacher's desk and Mr. Mason slowly risen his head. He too gawks at her with the same look of awe that she was use of getting from people.

Luckily, he barely spoke to her as he sent her to sit in the back of class without the exception of people looking at her as she walks quickly to her spot. Beau was literally sitting across the class so there's was no easy way to interact with him. She notices him looking at her and she gave him a smile. He blushes like a red tomato before giving her a smile back, embarrassed he was caught.

Throughout the class, the people that were also in the back kept on glancing at her as if she was this rare museum artifact on display. She tried to pay attention to Mr. Mason as he was teaching his class and she was glad that he didn't make her introduce herself. Bella also notices Beau kept on glancing at her from her peripheral vision, she pretended to not notice.

Class was finally over as she heard the sweet sound of freedom. She quickly gathers her things and before she could make her way towards Beau, a gangly boy with dark black hair across the aisle from her spoke to her.

"You're Arabella Faye, aren't you?" he asks in a friendly tone.

"Yes, but you can call me Bella," she smiles at him. Everyone within reach turns to look at her as she spoke for the first time.

"Where's your next class?" Before she could answer him, Beau appears.

"Hey, Eric," Beau greets him.

"Oh, hey Beau," Eric barely glances at him as he looks back at her.

"You ready, Bella?" Beau asks her. Again, she couldn't respond as Eric interrupted.