𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Bella. How are you?" he asks as they walk across the street to Beau's house. He led them towards an old orange rusty truck that looks like it was going to stop running at any given moment.

"This is yours?" Bella ask.

"Yeah, I know it looks unreliable. But, trust me it runs just fine," he smiles as he opens the door for her. Bella thank him before getting inside the passenger side.

Suddenly, the truck roar to life, and Bella slightly jump up, not expecting that sound.

"Sorry, you kinda get used to it," Beau apologizes.

It didn't take him long to drive to the high school. She could've easily found the school without him if she had a car or a license. He then pulls up in the student parking lot that was already filled with students with their own group of friends.

"This is a small school," Bella mumbles mainly to herself.

"Yeah, it has around 300 students."

Beau parked in front of the first building which had a small sign that read, 'FRONT OFFICE' there was no one else park around this building so it must've been off-limits for students.

"This is where you have to get your schedule and stuff," Beau informs her as he parks his truck. Bella nodded as she got out of the truck before noticing Beau doing the same.

"You don't have to come with me. I'll manage on my own," she assures him.

"No, it's okay. I don't mind." Beau says as he stood beside her. She gave him a small smile before following him towards the office.

Beau held open the door for her as they enter inside. The office was small with a little waiting room area that was filled with bright green plants. There was a woman that stood behind a long desk that was filled with stacks of papers. She was wearing a purple t-shirt and had red hair and had on glasses. Bella thought she was being casual, but this woman still made her feel overdressed.

The woman looks up, "Good morning, Beau," she greets him. She hasn't notice Bella yet.

"Morning, Mrs. Cope. I was showing Bella to the front office," Beau explains to her.

Bella made herself known as she steps from behind Beau. Mrs. Cope looks slightly taken back when she saw her, memorize. Bella mentally groan.

"Of course. You're Arabella Faye. We've been expecting you," she broke from her gaze as she smiles at her. Mrs. Cope digs through the stack of documents on the desk until she found what she was looking for.

"Here's your schedule and the map of the school. But, I'm pretty sure you won't be needing that since you have Beau here to help you," she says as she glances over at him. Bella also glances at him and she saw the faint tint of redness on his cheeks.

Mrs. Cope gave her a slip for her teachers to sign off and she had to give it back to her by the end of the day.

"Thank you," Bella smile as she and Beau made their way out of the office.

Before they left, Bella heard her say something from under her breath that wasn't meant for the average human to hear, "I wonder if she's related to the Cullens?"

Bella furrows her eyebrows in confusion as she ignores her comment. That was the second time she heard about the mention of these Cullens.

They went back to the truck and Bella noticed that more students begin to fill up the parking lot. Beau drove around the school as he follows the long line of cars. The cars were also old looking just like Beaufort's with the exception of a brand new looking silver Volvo. It was the only car that really stood out.