"Uh. Spicy ramen."

   "Like usual, huh?" chuckled Mitsuki.

   "Yeah," he nodded.

   "Alright. I'll make your childhood favourite," she said. "I'm going to hang up. See you soon."

   "Yeah. Bye."

   "See you-"

   She hung up in the middle of her sentence.

   Bakugou sighed, and pushed himself off the wall. He walked back inside, leaving the door open because it was cooler outside, and then he took his uniform coat off.

   Uraraka watched as he took his stuff, but then remembered the batch and put it in the fridge they have.

   "What's going on, then?" she asked, watching as he collected his things.

   "I'm going to have to go early. I'll stay late on another day to make up for it," he said.

   Uraraka chuckled. "I'm sure Mr Yagi won't make you have to do that," she said. "But, it isn't anything negative, is it?" she asked.

   "Hah? No. Well. Not yet," he shrugged. "I have an idea about how it will go, but I'd rather have no expectations," he said.

   "Alright," she smiled. "Well. I'll go notice Mr Yagi for you, okay? You should go quickly," she said.

   Bakugou nodded. "Thanks."

   He quickly left, ignoring Midoriya's confused call, and instead waving at those who saw him leave. He thought about going home quickly as he noticed he was still wearing his work trousers and shoes, but he decided that it didn't matter.

   He made his way to the station, and as he waited for the train, he texted his friends.

Midoriya: I heard from Uraraka! You are leaving to see Mitsuki and Masaru, right? I hope everything goes well : ) 

Midoriya: Mr Yagi said it was fine, and that he'll work in your place instead. He's actually having a lot of fun 

Midoriya: have a safe journey, Kacchan, and don't forget! Your parents shouldn't force you to do anything!

Bakugou: thanks, or whatever

Bakugou: I'll be trying my best to negotiate if things don't go well but nothing should be going bad anyway

Bakugou: dad will understand this time, and he'll convince the old hag if she still refuses

Midoriya: good luck then! :D you can do it!

Bakugou: thanks

   He checked over his other messages, and he could see Kirishima was beginning to text him.

Kirishima: hey

He was in the process of writing, but Bakugou decided just to answer before.

Bakugou: hey, you good?

   He chuckled at Kirishima stopped typing for a few seconds, and then started typing again.

Kirishima: yh, and you?

   He probably had to erase a whole paragraph. Bakugou laughed internally. Sometimes he was a bit mean.

Bakugou: yes. What are you doing?

Kirishima: trying to text you XDD i'm writing too much give me a sec

Bakugou: ha! how fun xD hurry because i'll be in the train in a couple minutes