10

*Small time skip*

"Wait, let me get this straight. You haven't been to school in three years." Noah said as he was walking me to the office to grab my bag. "Yes, and here I am," I said. "Noah, that are you doing with the freak? I thought you were better than that." Grace said stopping in front of us. 

"She's a new friend of mine and if you hurt her, you hurt me. Now, why would you want to do that?" Noah asked standing up for me. 

"Whatever, I'll see you later loser," Grace said before she walked away. I rolled my eyes and walked into the office. "Good afternoon, Skylar," Harper said. I smiled and walked to her side of the counter. "Here's your bag," Harper said handing me my bag. "Thanks," I said grabbing it. 

"I'm happy for you," she said. I smiled and walked out of the office. "What is she talking about?" Noah asked. "Well, it's something big that I don't want over's to know," I said. "I wouldn't tell anyone," Noah said. "I'm a foster kid and I was just adopted for the thirteenth time," I said. 

"My new adopted dad is picking me up. He should be outside." I said as we got closer to the doors. He nodded. "I will not treat you differently because of that one thing," he said as we got to the doors. 

I smiled. He opened the door for me. I laugh, as I walked out of the school. "My rides here. See you around, Skylar." Noah said before he walked ahead of me. I looked around the crowd. "Wow, the freak just got funnier. A foster kid huh. Wow, what a loser." Grace said from my side. 

"Come on girls," Grace said as she and her friends walked away from me. I took a breath in as I looked around the crowd. That's when one man with white hair came into view. I smiled and walked to him. "Well, hello strange. How was school?" Blaine asked. 

"Can we not talk about it?" I asked. "That bad huh. Here, let me carry that bag for you," he said. I nodded and handed him the trash bag. "Well, let's show you your new home," he said. I nodded and followed him down the sidewalk. 

"So, who was the girl that talked to you before she walked away?" Blaine asked. "That was Grace," I said. 

"And that boy?" Blaine asked. "That was Noah, he has the only person that would talk to me," I said. Blaine nodded. "Do you have any homework?" he asked. 

"No, I got everything done in class," I answered making Blaine nod. "So, I called your school and I think you should get settled in so you don't have school tomorrow," Blaine said making me nod. 

"It's right here," Blaine said. I nodded and followed him inside the building. We walked into the elevator and went up to the floor that his apartment is. "Alright, so I had a worker of mine Cissie fix up most of your room and we can always fix it up if you don't like it," Blaine said as the doors opened. I nodded as I followed him down a hallway. 

"Alright, here we are," Blaine said stopping in front of one of the many doors. I took a breath in and followed him inside. "Just make yourself at home," Blaine said before walking into the kitchen I think. I smiled and closed the door behind me. I looked around the place. 

"Alright, let me show you around some," Blaine said when he walked back into the room. "So, that's the living room, but I guess you knew that since there is a TV," Blaine said. "Anyway, if you follow me this way. There is the kitchen and that door to your left is my room." Blaine said pointing to a door that is right by the living room. 

"Down this hall over here is the bathroom, a guest room, my office, and your room," Blaine said as he walked down the hall. "If the office door is closed then knock before you walk in. Same goes with my room." Blaine said as he got to a door. He opened it and walked inside. I followed him in. I smiled when I saw the room. 

This room is more me than the one at my old foster parents' place

This room is more me than the one at my old foster parents' place. "I help it's okay. Like I said before, we can redo the room if you don't like it." Blaine said as he put the trash bag on the bed. "I love it. It's amazing." I said. He looked at me. "Really?" he asked with a smile on his face. 

"Yeah, it's me. Way better than the one at Joan's place." I said. "Glad you like it. I wasn't sure after I saw the room you were given at Joan's place." Blaine said. "I like this room better. It's more, me." I said. He smiled more. "Alright, I'll let you unpack. If you need anything I'll be in the living room," he said. I nodded as he walked out of the room. 

I looked around the room again. The walls are dark blue with a lot of extra space. I smiled and put my backpack on the bed. 

I opened the trash bag and started to unpack the bag. Once I emptied the bag I saw the empty bottle of hot sauce. I put it on the empty desk before I empty my backpack. Well, the non-school stuff. I plugged in my laptop and my school laptop before I put my backpack on the floor in the corner of the room that is corner to my bed. 

Once I finished putting the backpack down I grabbed the hot sauce bottle. I took a breath and started to think of what to tell Blaine. I walked out of the room and down the hall. When I got to the end of the hallway I saw Blain watching the news with his feet kicked up and his phone in his hands. 

"All done packing?" Blaine asked as he looked at me. I nodded. "What's that?" Blaine asked as his eyes landed on the bottle.