Sad boi hours

I felt the need to try and write a sad oneshot, and this one is gonna be pretty short :)

And TW: haha sadness, homophobic slurs, and su*cide//

Johnnys POV:

I was sitting in the lot waiting for Dally, he said he needed to talk to me and to meet him here at 7...it's almost 8 now and I'm getting worried. A few minutes later dal came over. We've been dating for two years now and it's been amazing! "Hi baby, what's wrong..? Why're you so late?"

Dals face was cold...colder than usual and he was..glaring at me. My anxiety spiked, I didn't do anything wrong.

Third person POV:

Dallas walked over to Johnny with a cold, dead expression. Dal looked down at the smaller male.

Johnny walked over to him and held his hand "I was starting to get worried, I love you dal"

Dallas scoffed "I don't love you, I've been seeing someone else"

"W-What?" Johnnys eyes filled with tears, tightening his grip on dals hand

Dal yanked his hand away "I said I don't love you anymore, I'm seeing Sylvia again f*g." He shoved Johnny and walked away.

Johnny broke down sobbing once Dally was out of his view. He loved dally and thought they were actually getting somewhere.

~a few day time skip~
(TW: su*cide stuff so if you don't like it please just don't read this oneshot)
A few days have past since Dallas broke up with johnny and Johnny didn't take it well at all. He stayed in the lot at night or going to the Curtis house. At night when he was in the lot he would cut using his worn down pocket knife. Dal hadn't spoken to him since and the rest of the gang didn't know. It was overwhelming Johnny and he couldn't take it.

Johnny ran to the Curtis house and luckily, no one was there except for a passed out two-bit. He grabbed a pen and paper from pony and sodas room and quickly wrote a su*cide note, folding it neatly and taping it to the wall behind the couch, careful not to wake two.

He walked out and walked to the bridge where him and Dallas first met. They met there five years ago when Johnny was in the same situation. He couldn't take the stress of getting constantly beat by his parents. Dally talked him out of it and they've been friends since...well til dally confessed of cheating. He climbed it and sat up there for a bit, dangling his feet over the edge. All that was under it was rocks and a shallow river. The bridge went up pretty high. High enough for the fall to kill someone. Johnny took a deep breath I'll miss you pony, you were the best friend I could have ever asked for. He let out the breath and jumped.

Dally's POV:

I walk into the Curtis house for the first time since I parted with Johnny. I walk in seeing pony crying and two trying to comfort him. He was holding some type of paper in his hand. "Okay let me guess, you got a bad grade on a test or some shit? Give me that." I snatched the paper from pony and started reading it. "Dear Gang, I'm sorry but it's over. If you found this then it most likely means I'm already dead. Dally, I forgive you for cheating on me with her, shes much better than me. I just couldn't take it. I love you so much. Ponyboy, don't you miss me too much, and please don't get worked up over it. Stay gold pony, promise me that. Darry and soda, make sure to keep pony happy. I didn't do this to make him sad. Steve, we weren't that close but don't be rude to pony after this happens. He's going to be hurt, a lot. And twobit, keep making your jokes. They brighten everyone's day and they're gonna need them. And Dallas...I'm sorry you couldn't save me this time. Your buddy, Johnny"

I tensed up and tears ran down my face. Johnnys dead and it's my fault. Oh god!

- later that day, the gang was at the Curtis house, trying to watch tv to distract from johnnys death, pony took it the hardest-

Third person POV:

The news came on after episodes of Mickey that two convinced the gang to watch

Breaking news: young teen found dead under the bridge in Lilac Park, police believe it is a cause of suicide. Our prayers go out to his friends and family.

(773 words)