✨ Party✨

A/N : I'm going to be doing this one in three parts.
Also, italics will be when the characters are thinking 🥺
And bold will be a/n //

Dally's POV:

I walked into Bucks place, since he was throwing a big party that night, but to be honest when isn't he throwing a party? There was a mix of male and female greasers there, dancing and getting drunk. Honestly I just come here to pick up broads.

After about ten minutes of trying to pick up girls and drinking a little I spot a smaller guy with jet black hair leaned against the wall with a red party cup in his hand. Damn he's cute. I instantly blushed, shaking my head. Dallas what are you thinking?! He's a g u y. That's disgusting.(and thats on internalized homophobia 😳) but all I could Focus on was getting this kids number. I kept trying to hit on broads but I couldn't get him off my mind. I caught him glancing at me a few times too.

After a bit I realized who he was. Jonathan Cade, the greaser that's scared of his own shadow, the prime target for socs and fellow greasers since he couldn't defend himself.

He looked like a lost puppy, standing there by himself and attempting to talk to broads. I decide it wouldn't hurt to try and talk to him, no harm there right?