𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Alright my man do ya thing!" He laughs before sitting back down next to me.

"What ya talking boutttt?" I say as he puts his arm around me hanging up the call.

"Guy talk mama," He laughs, "It's cool though."

"I know he is not bout to— and you gave him advice?" I suck my teeth making him laugh.

"He's good. Let him be a kid Ci. He gotta experience shit, he got his protection. He aight."

"That's my baby thooooo," I sigh.

"I knowwww but I promise you, he's alright."

"If his girlfriend comes to him saying she pregnant i'm jumping yo ass," I say making him laugh as I sit back into his arm, "And i'm so deadass," I laugh.

"I promise."

"Pinky promise?" I hold up my pinky making him laugh.

"Pinky promise," He licks his pinky in with mines as I kiss my thumb making him laugh, "Okay so you don't mean it then," I say making him laugh more breaking out from his hand.

"No c'mon.." He licks his pinky in with mines as I do my part, "I promise ain't nothing gonna happen," He kisses his thumb then looks at me.

"Poppa.." I trial off.

"I mean it," He looks into my eyes before we kiss, "Don't worry about it."

10pm
"I think you're truly something special just what my dream are really made of. Let's stay together you and me boy there's no one like you around, oh babyyyy!" I sing before Pop comes over blushing.

"Okay okay," He nods.

"My baby sis got the vocals!" Fivio shouts before everyone starts recording us.

"Hurdddd you Ci!" Mike shouts.

"Yeah my baby can sing!" Jasmine laughs.

"You gon rap this part?" I look up Pop.

"What," He smiles, "Bet right now."

Into you remix was starting to play and Pop and I were dancing with a whole bunch of people including mines and his friends.

"I can't really explain it I'm so into you now, I wanna be more than a friend of you now. When they ask, I mention my baby girl in the interviews now and I don't bring the problems from the 90's into 2 thou'. There's no reason to have a friend or two now cause the kid's ready to tell you how he feel in a few vow's. Maybe, I'm speaking general now but girl I'mma do whatever just to keep a grin on you now. Where I go, they wear bikini's in the winter too now what you think about, tan lines on the skin of you now. Why wouldn't I wanna spend a few thou' on 5th Ave shopping spree's, and them dinners to Chow's. I ain't concerned what other men would do now as long as when I slide up in you, you growl.And any dude with you, he better be a kin of you now and I ain't jealous it's the principle now, I'm so into you," Pop raps before laughing and nodding for me to sing.

"I really like what you've, done to me I can't really explain it. I'm, so into you I really like what you've, done to me. I can't really explain it I'm, so into youuuu!" He puts his arms around me and we sway back and forth.