Imposters: Chapter Five- Warning & The Past

Zacznij od początku

Todoroki could tell that Midoriya was tense. He wanted to ask him if something was bothering him, but he couldn't say it. Shindo invited him out for lunch, so he didn't want to cause a scene. He decided that he'll ask later. What if he's angry for accepting Shindo's offer? Last night, Midoriya was going to ask him something, but he didn't. 'Was he going to break-up with me?' Todoroki didn't want it to be a possibility. He didn't want to lost Midorya again. Not like last time after the accident.

*****

"I'm sorry."

Todoroki shook his head, "No, no, Izuku, don't leave me." Todoroki was brushing aside Midoriya's green curls as the boy was barely conscious. Izuku smiled at Todoroki as he was losing consciousness. The darkness was begging him to let go, but Midoriya didn't want to let go. He was leaving so much behind. He didn't want to leave Todoroki. 'I'm sorry, dad. I didn't want you to find out like this.' Uraraka watched Todoroki hug Midoriya's body tightly. Toshinori watches the scene as Bakugou drops to his knees. "Damnit, Deku!" Toshinori couldn't believe that his son was the Shadow Killer. It explained how Izuku got hold of the police records. Midoriya was hunting down criminals with the rest of the Anarchy. He spent so much time hunting them down that he didn't realize the truth.

Toshinori could hear the faint sounds of an ambulance arriving onto the scene. Todoroki heard sirens going off as the paramedics tried to pry Midoriya from Todoroki. "Half n half, let him go." Todoroki could hear Bakugou's words, and finally, let go of the green-haired boy's body. Todoroki knew he was vulnerable and tried to get a grip on himself. However,  he couldn't hold back the tears. Bakugou held his arms out for Todoroki as the boy accepted his offer. He let his tears fall as he was hugging the blond. Bakugou didn't think he would ever see Todoroki like this. He hid his emotions, so this was shocking. He never wanted to see Todoroki like this. Bakugou glanced at the ambulance that was heading to the hospital.

'If you fucking die in me, Deku. I will fucking kill you. Half n half needs you, so you better live.'

Toshinori could see the bloody bandages wrapped around Todoroki's hand and the cuts on Kirishima's skin. Somehow these two were involved in the chaos that went down. Soon, he connected the dots and knew the truth. Midoriya mentioned that two of his friends went missing. Todoroki and Kirishima were apart of the Anarchy. He couldn't ignore the fact that Bakugou was a part of the group since the male wasn't wearing his mask. Toshinori didn't know if he should arrest the other three. At first, he wanted to take the Anarchy down, but things were different now.

Once they arrived at the hospital, Todoroki had his hand checked. Bakugou and Kirishima were inside the room with the red and white-haired male. "They know who we are," Bakugou stated. Kirishima was adjusting to his bandages, "Yes, it would've been nice to know beforehand that you guys brought the police." Bakugou sighed as he could tell that Kirishima was angry and worried. "Deku didn't tell me. I doubt any of us knew that he was going to do this," Bakugou tsks.

Todoroki glances down, "I knew his plan." Todoroki couldn't hide the truth from them. They had a right to know. "What the hell are you saying, half n half?" Bakugou had his attention set on Todoroki. "I knew his plan from the beginning. He knew that you would try to stop him, so he did it behind your back. He couldn't let you stop him. All for One could've won if Midoriya didn't do anything. I went along with his plan. I couldn't-" Bakugou interrupted Todoroki before he could finish his sentence.