Nammin/minjoon #1

hi guys, wanna have some new stuff to try. my first fluff book. comment if i need to add smut in the next chapter and maybe i would. who knows ;)

top namjoon

Bottom jimin

-------------------------------

"Jimin, hurry!" his mom shouted. "be right there mom, gimme a second!" he shouted back. hi everyone i'm park jimin. a school student with a normal life. well, that's what i think. its quit normal that parents hit their children right? i'm a straight a student, but i still wonder how that can be. i have no friends because everyone finds me a nerd. duhu... well, i needed to go to outside and its 8 in the morning and my parents are already drunk. i can hear it from my mothers voice. always angry...

i sighed as i think how life was going at the moment. then i looked at my phone and saw he still had a few minutes. so i walked to my desk and went through my stuff. until i found what i was looking for: my trusty knife. yes , i'm cutting myself, don't judge me please. i rolled up my sleeve but frowned my eyebrows together as i saw that there were to many cuts. i shrugged my shoulders and took the knife in my right hand as i begin cutting myself slowly. i hissed at the feeling and closed my eyes. i felt a little stream of blood rolling down my arms. i opened my eyes and saw the damage i made.

i did this for 4 minutes or so, til i saw 9 pretty deep cuts in my arms. i walked to my first aid kit, well its actually from my parents but i stole it to bandage my wounds when i was done with cutting. so that was what i was gonna do. when i was done with my bandage i looked at myself in the mirror and thought of the things that i wanted to be or become. i rushed downstairs because i could here my mother walk to my dad to call him to come down.

3rd person POV

when his dad was gonna be involved in situations like this you really need to look out. his dad is a really strong punchers. he experienced it more than often. when he was downstairs his mom said:'couldn't you do that a little quicker you dumb ass!! now go outside we dont need you here!" he went as quickly as possible to the hallway but he was too late... his dad blocked the way to his only save place right now: outside. "why didn't you listen to your mother? your going to take the punishment as a good son for me okay?" he said while smirking and slowly walking towards him. he was scared but knew he couldn't go anywhere so he stopped walking back and let the rain of punches and kicks just get over him.

when his dad was done and totally out of his breath jimin slowly rised and ran, as hard as it was for him because of his bruises, as quickly as possible out of the building that he saw as his prison. when he was outside he ran into the forest that was near his house. when he was running he tripped over a rock and smacked down the ground and was rolling down because he was running on a hill. when he was at the end, or begin, who knows, of the hill he stopped rolling and couldn't stand up because of his bruises and cuts from the trees and bushes that he rolled into. when he finally got the power to stand up, he looked at his body, trembling on his legs.

when he tried to take a step, he felt down because of a severe pain in his heel. he was so tired. he couldn't open his eyes anymore. he just wanted to die here and now. no one would find out anyway. his parents would throw a party if he was dead. that's when it was all blank in his mind and eventually..... darkness.

namjoons POV

i was walking in the forest with my phone listening to some music. when i heard something through the bushes. i was walked up the hill to look what it was. i saw someone rolling down the hill in a fast pace. i looked around me and saw nobody with the person so i just thought he did it for fun or something. i still needed to go that way tho. when i arrived at the begin of the hill, i could see the person laying on the ground.