Three: Bye My First

"You said I was the only one in the worldBut you let go of my handAnd I stupidlyHeld onto those days"

But you let go of my hand
And I stupidly
Held onto those days"

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

ONE YEAR LATER
Age: 18

"Holy shit,"  Kohari muttered, rubbing her temples.  "The entrance exam for Tokyo University was a lot more than I expected."

The female cracked her neck, a sigh of relief passing through her lips the the uncomfortable feeling in her neck went away.

However, after the two-hour exam, a grin curled onto her lips. "But it wasn't as bad as I heard. Just a lot of questions and so little time." She muttered.

As she made her way out of the building, the wind blew her locks into her face. Gathering all her hair out of her face, she pursed her lips.

"Maybe I should cut it. It's past my waist."

A FEW HOURS AGO
IN MIYAGI

The male blinked, trying to keep his mouth shut so he didn't say anything unnecessary. Hinata happened to whack him hard on his back just before his departure.

The departure they weren't supposed to know about.

"Go get 'em, Tsukishima! I can't wait to play against you!" The boy said happily, jumping up and down.

"That's if the moron passes the exam and then makes the volleyball tea—" Kageyama said, giving the blonde a smug smirk before he was interrupted.

"Of course Tsukki's gonna pass both!" Yamaguchi exclaimed, defending the blonde.

"Just because I'm not some volleyball freak who got scouted doesn't mean I won't pass."  Tsukishima retorted to the ravenet, a smug grin of his own curling onto his thin lips.

"Volleyball freak..."  Kageyama muttered, glaring at the blond.  "Say that—"

"Oh, ho, ho, don't get too frazzled, King."  He laughed mockingly, his expression darkening.

Hinata laughed.  "You're getting roasted!"

"Hinata, you moron!  Whose side are you on?!"

"Ah, Kageyama, calm down!  I was jok—"

"Ohmygosh—!  Tsukki look at the time you're gonna be late for your train!"

"It's only—oh shit."

"Good luck, Tsukishima!"

"Fighting, Tsukki!"

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.