"Erm, no," he looked at me bothered.

"Literally three hours ago I was freaking out because I didn't feel like we knew each other really well. Now, I'm sitting here ready to throw everything out the window because I think that would be better. I think I'm bipolar."

Liam chuckled pulling back to him. I rested the side of my head against his bare chest. "You're not bipolar," he told me. "I think you might be mental, but I'm pretty sure you aren't bipolar."

"I am not mental," I denied.

"Really?" he asked. "Are you sure about that?" He looked at me amused.

"Well..." I tapped my chin.

"Exactly," he said with a kiss on my forehead. He gently pushed me forward and slid out from underneath me.

He walked over behind a rack of clothes. I could only see from his shoulders up, but I knew he was changing getting ready to go on stage. He grabbed a pair of khakis off the rack and slid them. He continued by pulling a white t-shirt over his head, followed by buttoning up a plaid shirt.

I lay back down on the sofa, "So let me get this straight. You wear plaid shirts. Louis wears striped shirts. Zayn has like a bazillion lettermen jackets. Harry wears blazers. Niall likes his t-shirts and hoodies."

He chuckled, "It didn't take you long to catch on to that one."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "there's not much to catch onto. It's pretty much the same every day."

"It's not every day."

"Most days," I teased.

"Yeah, ok," he gave up. "You're right."

"One point for Charlotte!" I did a victory fist pump.

"Don't get all cocky, now," he snickered.

I got up off the sofa and walked towards him, "I'm not cocky!"

"If you say so," his eyes gleamed. "Are you ready for the show?"

"Am I going to need a hearing aid by the time it's over, because I have a feeling that I might."

"Yeah, you better call your mum and forewarn her that you are going to be deaf by the end of the night," he said with a sarcastic laugh.

"You're so incredibly mean," I punched him lightly.

"Me?" he gasped. "You're the one that keeps hitting me! You're nothing more than a bully."

My face twisted in pain –fake pain but it still made Liam frown.

"I'm kidding," he walked over to me wrapping me in a hug.

"I know," I tickled him. "So was I!"
He tackled me onto the couch hovering over me. I encased my arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine.

He brushed his nose against my own causing me to let out a childish giggle.

"Does that tickle?" he tormented brushing his nose on mine again.

"Mmmhmm."

His moth pulled up at the corners as his eyes glistened, locked with mine.

"I think the show is about to start," he said, his breath tickling my nose.

"Mmmhmm," I repeated.

"I don't wanna go perform," he whispered.

"But I want to watch you," I whined.

"Well, in that case..." he winked again.

"For me?"

"For you."

Cupping my face between his hands, he pressed his lips lightly on mine. I kissed him back, closing my eyes. When I opened them seconds later, I was greeted my Liam's warm glistening brown eyes. He smiled into the kiss, giving me one last peck.

"Good luck," I whispered.

"Thank you, Charlotte."

He helped me up and lead me towards the stage entrance were we met up with the others.

"God, Charlotte," Louis gave me a disapproving look. "You lips are even more swollen than before. What were you two doing back their?"

Even though I was sure he was joking, I lifted my hand to my lips insecurely. Everyone laughed.

Liam snaked his arm around my waist giving me a light squeeze before gently kissing me again. This earned cheers from the little audience around us.

Together, as a group, we walked towards the place where they would get onto the stage. Standing there, we wished them well and Amalia and Niall parted with a kiss.

I could hear the screaming fans –they were shaking the entire stadium with their echoing voices.

"Ready ladies?" a security guard walked up to us.

"Yep," Amalia and Lauren said at the same time.

Thankfully, the stadium was pitch black so no one could notice us. The guard led us to the very front row.

"Thank you," we thanked them as we settled into our seats.

Marisa dug her nails into me arm, "I am so excited," she muttered in my ear.

"Me, too," I told her.

"Hey, Char," Lauren leaned over her sister to talk to me. "You're lips really are more swollen than they were before. Lou wasn't kidding."

I shrugged awkwardly.

"Must be a pretty good kisser, Char," Amalia teased. "That's not like Liam."

I looked at her in amazement. She laughed. "It's not. He doesn't do that unless he really likes..."

She was cut off by ear piercing screams as lights began to flash. Another World started playing and Liam popped up from below stage. Before starting into the song, he winked at me.