Chisaki

Chisaki.. "I'm sorry about my daughter, hero." He looked at me. "She likes to play around a lot and keeps getting hurt." "I don't know what to do with her." I then realized, this is who she was running from. I looked at him, then blinked as I saw a dark aura surround him. C-Chaos? How did they come back so quickly-- wait.. no.. he's not an incarnation. More like Chaos is infecting him, influencing him.It doesn't matter anyways... Chaos now knows I'm here. I put on an expression of calm, as I looked at Chisaki, even though I was internally freaking out. This is bad..!  Lemillion walked up, and pulled Deku's mask over his face. "We're sorry too, for bumping into her." "With that lovely mask, you must be from the Hassaikai, right? "You guys are famous around here." Lemillion said. "Yes, don't worry about the mask." Said Chisaki. "I'm sensitive to filth." He looked at us. He's judging us.. "It's my first time seeing you three heroes." Lemillion rubbed his head. "Right, we're still new, so we're pretty nervous." He said. "Now, stand up, partner!" He said to me. "Let's head toward a future we haven't seen yet!" "What agency do you belong to?" Asked Chisaki. "We're students!" Said Lemillion. "We're still so new that it would be presumptuous to identify with an agency." "We're just gaining some experience in different places for our internships." "Anyway, we need to finish patrolling this division by lunch." "Let's go!" Said Lemillion. He expects me to leave her!? I thought angrily. The girl then gripped my costume. "P-Please, don't go.." She whispered, tears dripping down her face, then threw herself around my neck.

" She whispered, tears dripping down her face, then threw herself around my neck

 I moved my arms to comfort her, holding her against me. "Wait- but.. um" said Deku. "Her bandages don't seem like they're from playing too much.." The girl clung tighter, her tears wetting my costume. "She falls a lot." Said Chisaki, looking at the girl. She flinched, and clung onto me tighter. I rubbed her back soothingly. "For such a small child to be trembling like this without making a sound.." Deku said, pointing at the little girl. "I don't think that's normal." I placed a hand on her head. "Please don't force your own "normal" on other people's families." Said Chisaki. "Everyone has different opinions, right?" Said Lemillion. Deku walked closer. "What are you doing to that girl?" Chisaki sighed. "Jeez, heroes are so sensitive to the subtle signs in people, huh?" "Very well." "It's embarrassing to talk about it." "People are watching here, so will you come this way with me?" Chisaki asked. Follow you into a dark alley?  Lemillion and Deku walked with him, and I withheld a sigh. I stood up, carefully holding the little girl. "Is this okay?" I whispered to her. She nodded against my chest. I got up, and followed Chisaki into the dark alley. "Actually, recently I've had a lot of problems with Eri." Their backs were turned to me, so they didn't see as I tried my best to comfort her.So her name is Eri.. "She just keeps defying me no matter what I say." Said Chisaki. I held the bottle. It's one of the most powerful I had on me. "Parenting, huh?" "It must be hard." Said Lemillion. I held the chain, and looked down at Eri. "Yes,children are hard to understand." Chisaki responded. "Eri.." I said softly, whispering so the others didn't hear me. She looked up at me."It's okay.." I murmured softly. "They feel like they can and will become someone.." Chisaki said, shifting his glove, starting to slowly peel it off. Eri stared at him, and flinched the more it came down. She squirmed, trying to get down. I let her down hesitantly. "Eri.. no matter what happens, I will come back for you." I promised. She stood there, looking at me with wide eyes, then ran over to Chisaki. "What, done with your tantrum already?" He shifted his glove back up. She nodded slightly. "Huh..?" Said Deku. "She's always like this." "I'm sorry you had to listen to my problems, too." He nodded slightly. "Well, do your best at work." I glared at his retreating form. It's like Hotaru and Doctor Tomoe all over again.. Deku tried to step forward, but Lemillion held him back. "We're not going after them." "Didn't you notice?" "He showed his killing intent to pull that girl back to him." "If we chase them too far, it'll be even harder to catch him." I knew this already, but it still hurt, knowing I was letting that little girl go back with him. "Let's ask Sir what to do." Said Lemillion. It then started to rain, as if the sky felt my remorse.

At the corner street
"Sorry, it was an accident." Said Lemillion. "I never thought we'd run into him..." Nighteye held a hand up. "No, this was my fault." "We could've avoided this if I'd used Foresight on you three beforehand." He lowered his hand. "Anyway, I'm just glad you're all right." Said Bubble Girl. "If you'd acted carelessly and made him suspicious, you might've been in danger." "It didn't seem that scary.." Said Deku. I glared at him. Who knows what Eri has went through. "The other day, as a band of robbers were escaping, there was a truck accident that involved some people. Said Nighteye. "The people involved were Chisaki and others from the Hassaikai." "But there were zero casualties." "Those from the band of robbers felt intense pain and passed out, but for some reason, they were uninjured, and even chronic ailments were completely gone." He continued. "They thought this was due to Chisaki's Quirk, but because they caught the villains and no one was injured, there wasn't anything to accuse him of. Said Nighteye. "But they said that all the money that was stolen burned up and nothing was left." Added Bubble Girl. "The police found no sign of a crime in that regard, but either way it seemed suspicious,so our agency started watching them." "We don't know what they're thinking, but we do know that they act when they must." She said. Nighteye started to walk away, but Lemillion raised his hand "Oh right, Sir!" He said. "I guess this is a lucky break,but we got some new intel, right?" "Chisaki has a daughter!" Nighteye turned around. "A daughter?" "Her name's Eri." I spoke up. "She was wrapped in bandages, and asked for help." "If there was any way we could protect her.." Said Deku.
Nighteye pointed at him. "Don't think so arrogantly." He said. "Haste makes waste." "If you rush to chase after them, then they'll be more likely to escape." "You're not so special that you can save anyone you want whenever you want." He glared at Deku. "Currently, we are also requesting that other agencies team up with us." Deku looked down at the ground. "First,we must predict what our opponent will do, and after analyzing it, arrange for the most complete preparations possible." "This world isn't so lenient that you can save her with good intentions."  "The truly wise villains hide in the shadows." "Know that sometimes, things will take time." He looked at us. "The three of you should go back to the office today." "Bubble,let's go." Nighteye and Bubble Girl walked away. I clenched my fist,and breathed in,trying to keep my anger at bay.

A/N: I've edited the chapter to make it fit better in the story, sorry for the inconvenience!