Second Branch Disaster Relief Squad

Start from the beginning

Tears starts flowing down from Hibiki's eye as she starts crying thinking that her friends die. Than a sound immediately caught Hibiki attention.

Tatsuya: You Noise are seriously annoying!

Kagashi: Let go already!

Hibiki: Huh...?!

Kagashi and Tatsuya both headbutt the Noise at the same time, forcing the Noise to let go of them. Once the Noise let go, Tatsuya immediately punches the Noise face sending it flying back hitting some of the Noise. Kagashi does a spinning wheel kick, directly hitting the Noise face while also sending it flying back a few feet. Both however didn't manage to kill them.

Hibiki: Kagashi... Tatsuya... your alive! I'm so glad your alive! 

Tatsuya: Of course we're alive, so wipe away those tears okay?

Hibiki:(Wipe away tears)Don't scare me like that, I thought you guys were dead!

Tatsuya: Hehe, sorry for scaring you Hibiki we won't do it again.

Hibiki: But how did you guys survive?

Tatsuya: There's no easy way of explaining this.

Kagashi: Guess the cat's out of the bag, since she already saw what happened might as well use it, no need to hide it any longer.

Tatsuya: Your right. 

Hibiki: Huh, what are you guys talking about?

Kagashi and Tatsuya pull out their Build Driver and put it on their waist. Cross-Z Dragon then shows up on the scene.

Tatsuya: Just in time Cross-Z Dragon.

Hibiki: Eh? Where did that dragon came from?

Cross-Z Dragon fold it head and tail upwards and fall into Tatsuya's hand. They then shake their respective bottle and twist the cap and insert the full bottle. 

Build Driver: Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!

Cross-Z Dragon: Wake up!

Build Driver: Cross-Z Dragon!

Little girl: Mister what are you doing?

Kagashi: Just stand back and watch. The real fight about to begin.

They start cranking the lever. Tubes start coming out of the build driver and form two separate armor preventing the noise from attacking them.

Build Driver: Are you ready?

Kagashi/Tatsuya: Henshin!

The two separate armor than slams together.

Build Driver: Hagane no Moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeahhh!

Build Driver: Wake up burning! Get Cross-Z Dragon! Yeah!