Chapter 18 - Last day

Start from the beginning

He nodded.

Shuichi leaned into him and Kokichi did the same. Their mouths soon connected and the kiss lasted for about ten seconds. He wished that it could've lasted longer.

The detective blushed as he looked at Kokichi. "T-That was my first kiss" Kokichi said, looking at the view.

"For your first kiss, you're a very good kisser" Shuichi said, squeezing Kokichi's hand tight. His phone then began to ring.

The navy haired boy frowned and looked to see who was calling and it was his uncle which was surprising.

"Hello uncle."

"Hey Shuichi, um... Have you seen the news?"

"No, why?"

"Well, you might want to have a look"

"I will in a bit, is that all?" Shuichi asked.

"I guess so..."

Shuichi then hung up, annoyed that people kept interfering with his date.

He turned around and saw that Kokichi was walking somewhere.

"Kokichi?" Shuichi called, quickly following him.

The small boy went over to an alley by the arcade. He had seen someone signalling him over and wanted to see who it was. Kokichi was then pushed against a wall in the alley. He gasped and looked up to see his brother.

"Kojiro? What the hell? Have you been following us?" Kokichi asked angrily.

Shuichi caught up and stood by the wall and listened.

"Mmmm...maybe? I don't know?"

"Am I not allowed to have a private life anymore?" Kokichi asked, pushing his older brother away from him.

"You never told me you liked men" his older brother said, looking to the side. "Though, it was kinda obvious when we were growing up. I still wish that you had told me yourself though. I am your brother after all."

Kokichi glared at him. "What do you want Kojiro?"

"I want you to break up with him, and stay in LA with us. Your family."

"No. I like Shuichi, he's one of the only people who love and care about me" Kokichi said. "Now move, Kojiro."

His brother laughed.

"But I care about my darling baby brother~" he said and hugged Kokichi tightly, preventing him from moving anywhere.

Kokichi glared at him. "Let. Me. Go."

"Nope~ Say, have you seen the news Kokichi? I think your relationship with a little someone was made public a while ago" Kojiro said, his grip around Kokichi tightening.

Shuichi stayed silent and got out his phone to check the news.

Famous detective Shuichi Saihara is now dating a boy named Kokichi Ouma! Confirmed!