Chapter 1

Stan held the baby twins Dipper and Mabel in his arms while his brother Ford set the little twins room up. The twins were given to the Stan's after the young twins' parents were killed in a car accident. The police had ruled it an accident, but it was no accident. The Grunkles knew exactly what had happened. The Society of the Blind Eye had gotten to them. Now they were taking care of the young boy and girl. The older twins had just laid the younger twins down to rest; they knew the Society of the Blind Eye would come after them. As Stan set the twins down he smiled a sad smile.

"Don't worry Stanley. We'll keep them safe."

"I know Sixer. I just wish they didn't have to grow up with a life on the run."

"Then we better get rid of the Society of the Blind Eye quickly so they don't half too." Ford says placing a hand on Stan's shoulder. "We'll get rid of the Society before they can get rid of us."

"Sounds like a plan Sixer. A very difficult one."

"Yes it will be challenging, but we must. For them" Ford replied quietly while he looked down at the sleeping twins. "Let's get out of here before our talking wakes them up." With that they left the room and went to the Mystery Shack gift shop.

Ford turned to Stan, "I'll go and start working on a plan to eliminate the Society once and for all. I think it best you stay up here in case the twins wake up or if the Society attacks."

"Good thinking Ford. Was going to do that anyway. Make sure the plan is as foolproof as it can get." Stan said with seriousness in his voice.

Ford nodded and went down to the lab behind the vending machine. Stan went back up stairs and sat down in the nursery. He watched the rise and fall of the twins chest. 'They are so innocent. We must find a way to protect them,' Stan thought as he started to drift off to sleep. Sleep eventually engulfed him and he was out.