"Taeyong! Come here and tidy up your things," Sehun's shouting was heard from the house and broke the night silence.

Taeyong pouted his lips afterwards before he made his way into the house. Sehun would get mad if he didn't obey right away.

Now, leaving behind the two adults.

Kai really felt the awkwardness though as well as he felt nervous for no reason.

"Kai, do you like Sehun?"

That one sudden question nearly made Kai choked on his own breath. It was really straight-forward which he was not expecting anything.

He felt like his tounge was not functioning at the moment. "W–What do you mean?," he questioned.

Siwon responded with his grinning laugh. "I knew it right away after seeing the way you look at my son," he stated.

Kai could only responded with an awkward chuckle. Looked like he was being caught off.

This was getting more awkward than before.

"Was it too obvious?," he let out a grin to hide his own nervousness. Seriously did he show his feelings off so obviously?

The elder nodded as a reply. "I know it so well," he stated. "Anyone could tell that you know?," he gently patted the latter's back.

Kai smiled as a response. Damn. That was really embarrassing though.

"Sehun is my only son," Siwon suddenly started to utter those words and Kai caught the sadness behind those eyes.

It was full of...regrets?

Without saying anything, he decided to just hear out what the man wanted to say.

"I don't want the same thing to ever happen to him again," he uttered those with regrets behind every words he said.

Kai nodded. He could possibly guess that it was about his divorce?

Siwon exhaled deeply. "If this is his choice then I will be happy with it," he said while turning to look at Kai.

But Kai did not even know whether Sehun was having the same feeling as his. That was the main thing.

He looked into the house where he saw Sehun with Taeyong, probably quarreling with each other over something again.

Kai could feel the corner of his lips curled up. "He really take a good care of Taeyong," he mouthed those while still looking at them.

Siwon looked at the direction Kai was looking at. "Yeah," he responded with a warm smile.

"Kai," he startled as his name was being called, turning around to face the elder.

Siwon was looking at him. "Please look after him for me," his stares was full of hopes which made Kai felt uneasy to reject.

"Sehun didn't even make any times to look after himself," he uttered with a sigh at the end. "He needs someone," he said.

Kai was kind of surprised to be hearing this request. It was not a bad thing, but still he didn't expect this kind of thing.

It was like getting a green light from him.

"I will try my best," that were the only thing Kai could say even though he had many things on his mins at the moment.

He turned to them. "I will make sure to look after them for you," he was sure with his words.