Chapter 5: saviour plan

*I needed to put that photo there it's so CUTE*

Izuku's PoV

I was in a meeting with the rest of my class, even Bakugo was here at the meeting as he sat there with his signature scowl plastered onto his face, but seemed to soften when we brought up the subject why we were there. We were all discussing what we should do with the situation that was taking place, but we all had one question 'how are we going to pull this off ?'

"How will we do this ,for all we know there could be some 'major super-villain Involved'"
A certain spiky red headed male asked.
"Well following off what we have know, we know there is a girl involved, but what we don't know is who's hurting the girl and what they could be doing" Aizawa stated with concern lacing his voice.

After a moment of the class and UA staff rambling on about why we should think about this deeply because we don't know what we are getting into, I decided I would step in. "Come on guys, we have done this before so surely we can do it again" kirishima worded with his usual warm, comforting and determined tone with his bright, sharp smile.

"Come on shit heads, just think of something already. your rambling pissing me off, besides we need to do something right now and I'm not gonna sit here and wait" kacchan said but not In his usual angry tone, but more of a softer tone. I could already tell that he was starting to have a soft spot for this kid.

"We are thinking of doing a sneak attack because who knows how many people are there and is in charge" Aizawa said trying to hold back his tiredness and anger. I knew he cared deeply about these things even if he tried to hide it. He's always had room for little kids in his heart, no matter how much he says he hates kids.

"I think that would an appropriate choice given the situation I think we should at least try that" Iida said with his 'normal' hand chopping motion.

Time skip

After we chatted and went through our options we decided we would go with a secret attack on the villain base and rescue that child. I couldn't wait a long time for this mission because of my worry so we decided we would put our plan of action 2 days from now, giving us time to prepare for this rescue operation. So now only time will tell if this mission fails or succeeds.

"Come on now, gets some rest, we need you ready in two days time, so test and train because if we fail, who knows what will happen!" Aizawa said with a stern voice as we headed to our dorms to prepare for the plan to be put in action. Well I really should say...

'Saviour plan'