Chapter 3: am i not worth it

Time skip ( (y/n) is now 12yrs old)

I was lying on the cold concrete floor in my white cell as it opened to all for one grabbing hold of me and dragging me out. As we head out with his large hand on my skinny neck, clearly seeing my spine from lack of food for years, he placed me in a room with bunch of needles filled with multicoloured liquid inside.

They would test me with different poisons to see how I would react because they knew I wouldn't die, they just wanted to test my quirk.
The syringe was in my veins as the toxin began to burn, it felt like my blood was boiling lava.
I still remained silent with soft whimpers escaping my throat.

After that they stopped after a few more syringes and picked me up bridal style and took me to a room and sat me in a chair and hooked me up to these tubes, I still sat there still and filled with guilt that it will be my fault people die because of these bullets. The machine started drawing out my blood in the most painful possible way, I swear all they want to do is hurt me.

After that, all for one came in and said "well done (y/n) your the key to our plan, our plan to rid a virus from this world 'hero's'" with A sadistic tone as guilt began to rush through me.

All for one then took me and met with the "league of villains"to see what they had been rambling on about. They said "overhaul lost to the hero's and they took that eri girl, but she's not the one we need, nothing compares to our little powerful (y/n)".

As they said that they then turned to me looking at my terrified face and said " you're to key to all of this". I gulped as sweat dropped down my face not knowing if I was shedding tears, I dipped my head down, shadows covering my face. I began to think..........

Am I not worth saving

Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you like this story
- unipuggg aka the best name in the world

I hate youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें