Date

*3rd Person POV*

The older of the two had been longing all day to taste the familiar strawberry lip-gloss that Christen always wore, she found it sweet, familiar. It had only been two hours but she found herself addicted to it, or perhaps it was just the person she missed. 

Christen on the other hand hadn't left her bathroom since getting back to the dorm, she was fretting about the date. She definitely liked messing around with the other girl, she loved the way that she tasted, the way she smelt. She'd been getting butterflies in her stomach since she left, a feeling she hadn't found herself experiencing on anything other than a rollercoaster. No man had ever given her such feelings, she knew her body was reacting to Tobin no matter how much her brain tried to fight the feelings.

There was a soft knock at Christen's door, Tobin had wandered up the hallway, seemingly already getting dressed and making her way to Christen's room. The younger of the pair opened the door and greeted Tobin with a grin, she looked her up and down before dragging her inside by the drawstrings of her jacket. Tobin found herself feeling a little strange at the dominant action, she liked this side of Christen.

Christen had kicked the door shut with her foot and shoved Tobin against it, her hands were tugging tightly against Tobin's open jacket. Christen swallowed hard, "Hey."

Tobin found herself a little bemused at Christens sudden nervousness, she used one hand to grab Christens waist and flip her around, her other hand had grabbed Christen's wrist and pinned it to the door. "Hey you," Tobin replied, leaning in to kiss Christen gently. Christen didn't need to reply, she used her free arm to grab Tobin's shirt and drag her in close again.

Tobin took it as permission to kiss her again, Christen seemingly liking the idea, bit down gently on Tobin's lip, stopping her from moving away. Tobin knew where this was going, she wanted her badly, but she was hungry. "What happened to dinner?" She asked, sliding a hand up under Christen's shirt as she spoke.

Christen had spent the last hour thinking about Tobin, she wanted her bad, but she knew they were both hungry. "Five minutes, we can keep our clothes on?" She bargained, kissing Tobin again. Tobin shrugged but nodded, she couldn't say no, her body wouldn't let her, she already missed the feel of Christen's skin. 

Tobin slid her hand down from under her shirt and unbuttoned Christen's jeans, tugging the zipper down after. Tobin wasn't sure she'd ever met anyone who was as needy as Christen, but she couldn't complain, she was exactly the same, she craved Christen every hour she was awake. Christen had began awkwardly shuffling out of her jeans, they got as far as her knees before getting stuck, "Damn jeans," she huffed.

"You said we could keep our clothes on anyway," Tobin shrugged, sliding her hand down Christen's stomach and past her panties, Christen lurched forward right into Tobins grip. Tobin found herself grinning, Christen was needy after all. Tobin's fingers were slick before she had even really started, Christen's panties were already wet most of the way through, she'd been thinking about this for longer than Tobin had thought. 

Tobin had tried to slip her fingers inside Christen but the angle was wrong, she used her free hand to tilt Christen's hips toward her a little more. The new position let Tobin slide in easily, she started with a single finger, Christen's eyes rolled back as Tobin slid the whole way in. She was teasing, one finger wasn't going to satisfy her for long, Tobin knew that too. She continued to slowly slide in and out of Christen, Christen's free hand had found itself clinging to Tobin's backside. 

Christen's whining was getting needier, Tobin finally decided to have a little mercy on her, she slid a second finger inside Christen, the younger girl instinctively grabbing onto Tobin tighter. Tobin began to thrust her fingers quicker, Christen's whines had turned into soft moans as Tobin's fingers curled to hit that perfect spot. Christen tried desperately to free the hand above from Tobins grip, Tobin didn't need to be convinced to let her go, instead she placed her now free hand gently around Christen's neck, pressing down gently on the sides.