Adventure

I hadn't forgotten about Tobin. Not yet. Unfortunately or rather, accidentally, I bumped into her again at the same club that our first meeting had occurred at. Bumped into is a rather loose term, I clocked her from across the club dancing with another girl, I had watched them for a little while before getting mad and drinking a few more shots. Rather than forget and stay away from here, I found myself asleep in her bed at six O'clock the next morning. She was sleeping soundly on the couch when I woke up, how did I even get here?

I had a class to attend at nine so I intended on writing a note on some paper towel with a sharpie and make my way to my room to shower and eat. I began to scribble messily on the paper "Thank you for looking after me despite my behaviour these last couple of days. Noticed you had a phone pal too, hope they are treating you better than I am"

I left the note on her bed after wrapping a blanket around her shoulders, it was cold out and she'd only slept in a large shirt and boxers, I felt a little bit guilty. I tried desperately to remember last night, it was unusual for me to go out on a Friday night, especially since I had an extra tutor class on Saturday mornings. Nonetheless, I was certainly feeling the after effects of a long night. The one thing I remembered was the girl dancing with Tobin, I could still see her grinding on her, every time I shut my eyes I saw them.

Not that my memory bothers me, but I would like to know how I ended up at Tobins. Did I make a fool of myself again? Try to make her sleep with me in the bathroom? I don't know. I needed to talk to her later, maybe she won't be mad at me. My shower was quick, cold, and calming, I scrubbed at my skin for an eternity, I was covered in sticky residue left behind by dried alcohol, my clothes hadn't fared much better. In fact, I noticed that my zipper on the back of my dress was almost completely down when I woke up, god what did I do?

With a frustrated sigh I began to eat breakfast, it was deathly silent except for the crunch of cereal. The silence was interrupted by a knock at the door, who else could possibly be up this early? Shuffling my feet towards the door was a draining task with a headache this but I did the task and opened the door.

Ah, Tobin.

"Oh, good morning," I grinned, nervously scratching the back of my neck, she didn't look mad...

"I brought you some things, how are you feeling?" She reached out her hand and held out a few little white tablets, "For your headache, it's Tylenol" she clarified.

"How'd you know? Yeah I'm not feeling so crash hot," I thanked her with a nod and took her gift of the medicine.

"You were in a bit of a state last night...you aren't going to class are you?" She continued, throwing her hands behind her back and swaying a little.

"A...State?" I asked, hoping she'd give me some more information.

"You got really drunk, I found you being kicked out for being over intoxicated. I tried to walk you home but you didn't know where your key was so I took you to my place," She offered in explanation, it wasn't as bad as I had originally thought.

"Oh, that's a little embarrassing," I cringed thinking about it, but was also a little relieved I hadn't caused more trouble.

"I mean, you also cried the whole way home and kept saying something like 'she's dancing with you, but I want to dance with you' but, you were very drunk so it was probably out of context," she looked like she wanted to laugh, but she hadn't yet.

"There it is, I'm sorry," I had to stop myself from laughing too, but I was a little concerned about the idea of who I was talking about.

"You need to go back to bed, you look sick, and I think you slept for maybe four hours," Tobin added, placing one of her arms against the doorframe. Her arms were so...strong. She had so much muscle, everywhere, I don't get it, but I think I like it.