21: Flowers of Love

Start from the beginning

"Ohhhh, count me in, I need to find my favorite nephew a gift too" Rose and I let out a breath of relief.

Lisa then looked at me curiously, I just shot her a look that said that I'll tell you later. She nodded her head understanding my message.

"Why don't we go inside first then we'll talk about his gift," I said changing the topic

-----------------------------------

"So Jennie, ready to have a lot of ladies swarming your beloved girlfriend?" she was now looking at me with a smirk.

I looked at her confused but then it all came to me. 

This motherfucking hoe

Is this why she made my baby change?

I love Lisa's look before but this is a different change to her that made her become someone different and I know a lot of pussies will come my block to steal her away and I am not letting that happen. 

Not on my watch.

NO, NA UH bitch she's mine, ONLY MINE.

I glared at her and mouthed 'YOU'RE DEAD' at the sudden realization

I unknowingly took Lisa's hand in mine and looked at her.

"Lisa, don't tell me you want to change because you want to attract girls!?" I asked angrily while thinking of the image of Lisa being surrounded by hoes who only know how to please you with their surgical boobs and ugly face.

What the fuck Manoban.

I do not get jealous but the thought of other people touching what's mine is making my blood boil hotter than any volcano there is.

"What!? please don't think about that nini, I don't even think I'm that good-looking, and besides even if there are girls who come my way I would not even look at their faces. You are all I need and I love you, please don't think about things like that" I looked directly at her doe brown eyes and all I could see was adoration and love.

I sigh and kissed her lips. 

"I'm sorry I just didn't want other girls to look at you and touch you or even think that they have a chance to steal you away from me" I pouted. 

She was now looking at me with the softest eyes while I was pouting and frowning.

"Well trust me when I say that you are literally the only girl my eyes could see in this world, I love you" she pulled me to her lap and placed her arms around my waist hugging me

"I love you more" I straddled her and positioned my arms around her neck and snuggled between the gap of her nape and shoulder.

We were in our own little world when someone coughed ruining the moment we had.

"As I have said before, can y'all guys chill when we are in your place?" Jisoo said making me glare at her.

"Shut up chicken, I think it's really sweet and you just had to ruin their moment" Lisa and I laughed when she received a smack on the head made by the only chipmunk

"owwwwiee, I'm sowwy" ew

"Don't act like a child and use aegyo with me, you don't look cute" Rose said making her pout

"You just got rejected," Lisa said and she laughed loudly making Jisoo glare at her and throw the nearest pillow, hitting me in the process.

I then grabbed the pillow beside me and threw it at her

and that was the beginning of our pillow fight

------------------------------

LISA's pov