Betrayal

(Y/n)'s Pov

I never felt so goddamn betrayed.

Ayano sent the delinquents after everyone. 

Because of FUCKING TARO!??!

She said that she was in love with Taro, met us, became confused, send the delinquents after us, then tried to stop them. She fell to her knees, heartbroken. Crying about me and Oka "Senpai".

Chojo sighed and gently pushed Ayano out of the room. She got up and ran to the roof. Tears flooded her Aynao.

Oka walked up to me. Tears were in her galaxy eyes. I gently wrap my arm around her, hugging her. She buried her face in my slender shoulder as tears stained my uniform.

"Why?" she said, tears dripping from her pale cheeks.

"I don't know Oka, but I'm here for you,  I always will be." Oka nodded. She curls up into (Y/n).

(Timeskip)

6:00. 

Oka is still in my arms, asleep. "Oka, it's 6'o clock."  She opened her eyes. She heavily blushed, realizing she sat in (Y/n)'s lap for hours. She stood up and tried to say something. I just kissed her cheek. 

"Goodnight Miss Ruto. See you tomorrow."

Oka blushes even more. I got out of school with only thought thought clouding her senses. (Y/n) laid onto her bed, and sighs. Slowly she drifted into a sleep. Her dreams are pleasnt.

Her dating Oka Ruto.