return of the delinquents

Okas pov:

Oka groaned and slammed the beeping piece of living hell at the end of the year or compromise that you would destroy the awful nightmare. she rolled out of bed. Oka got dressed and ready for the day okay she thought tomorrow was Friday, tomorrow I'm going to tell her!

I walked out the door suddenly, y/n was at my side shyly smiling.

"So do you think they're together? Kokuma and Supana?"

"I'd assume so I mean that perfect for one another."

Y/n frowned, Eyes is becoming distant and full of sorrow. I frown. without thinking my hand reaches for her and gently squeeze.  Redness girl across your face then I kissed her cheek or face was as red as yuis  hair.

I grinned and walked to school like a boss.

(Timeskipu thanks to Quarantine) 

Once I grabbed my folder, I ran to the occult club. Shin was busy, dealing with Info chan. Shin eyes widened.

"Uh guys, the contract was started by Ayano..." Shin said, fear trembling in his usually cold and steely voice. Fear filled the air. (Y/n)'s hand laced thru my hand. I blushed. (Y/n)'s eyes when from warm and gentle, to icy cold, that could stop someone dead in their tracks.

Ayano flung the doors open. With a grin. I had to restrain (Y/n). Cold and angry eyes laid onto Ayano.

"Hi Senpais!" She giggled. (Y/n) was furious. She angrily growled.

"Why Ayano?!?!?" (Y/n) spatted out, her words full of venom. Ayano stepped back, terrified of (Y/n). I was tempted to let go of (Y/n).

"I-I-I c-c-can e-e-explain..." Ayano trembled. The door cracked. The Delinquents. 5 pooled in. I was beyond pissed. I let go of (Y/n), and the battle of mayhem started with a terrifying battle cry.