Hatred of Ayano

Ayano's pov:

I came into the occult club. I noticed Oka and (Y/n) were missing. The Rest of the club was cleaning up wooden shards...and pools of blood. Everyone was bruised or a tiny bit bloody. I growled in anger. Pretty loudly. Kokuma looked in my path. She raised her only visible eyebrow.

"Uh....What do you need Ayano?" She asked.

"My senpais." Ayano thought.

"Ur... do you know where Oka and (Y/n) are?" Ayano asked, kinda pissed off.

"At the nurse's office. Oka blacked out."

I wanted to punch everyone...or stab them square in the chest. I darted out of the occult club and dashed for the Nurse's office.

(Timeskip brought to you by Pizza Hut. Nobody outpizza's the hut)

I burst thru the doors. The only people in there was Midori and one very suprised Muja. I looked  around the room.

No Oka.

No (Y/n).

"Uh....who are you looking for Ayano-chan?" Muja asked in a calm tone.

"(Y/n)-chan and Oka-chan." Ayano said with a deadly undertone of *If they are harmed, I will come back, and I will murder you and your family in your sleep* Muja got the message and gulped.

"They said they where heading back to the Occult club." Muja said shakly. I grumbled and ran back to the occult club.