Forbidden Love

(A/N: Is anyone actually gonna read this? I feel like I'm writing for no reason.)

For the next few days, I continued to see Foxy.
I couldn't help myself!
And of course I didn't tell the Toys.
I only saw him at night, when everyone had gone home.
From around 10pm to 12pm, I snuck into his room and chatted with him for ages!
Sometimes, I even spoke to his friends.
They seemed bitter with me at first, but after a bit they had warmed up to me.
At 12, I returned to Kids Cove, and prepared to get the night guard.
I always took the same route, sneaking up to his office, peering in, veering into one of the party rooms and then taking the vent to his office.
But for some reason, every time I got there, It was just Freddy in there, but when I went back into the hall the night guard was back!
It was so confusing!
I guess my friends were wondering why I no longer hanged out with them, so one time I was in the vents, I felt someone pulling me out by the feet!
There they were, Toys Freddy, Bonnie and Chica standing around me in a circle.
Freddy and Bonnie looked concerned, while Chica looked close to tears.
I had no idea I was affecting her that much with not being with her.
"Mangle. What's going on. You are never in your room, and we searched everywhere but you are never anywhere. You never talk to us, or visit us. It's almost as if we don't exist to you."
They made me guilty, but I loved Foxy.
I couldn't give in.
"I..."
"Please, tell us. Where are you going??" Bonnie demanded.
I remained silent.
Nothing to say, or do.
They made me feel trapped.
"Please tell us." Toy Chica whimpered.
That's when I snapped.
"You think you can go around, treating other animatronics like 💩?! Well, let me tell you this. You guys are the bad guys. They have done nothing to you! I fact, they deserve to be treated better than you idiots. How dare you? How dare you treat them like this?!
They looked shocked, and angry, but I didn't care.
I furiously raced out of the room, and I honestly felt like I was crying, like the humans did when they were sad and stressed.
I didn't care how they felt of me.
I was just so angry, and honestly, I don't know why.
And I hate to say this, but I wanted to bite them, attack them, do my worst.
Eventually, dawn came, and I was just laying in a heap on the floor.
Again.
But this time I was a depressed heap on the floor.
Was it wrong to lash out at them like that?
They were only trying to help, after all.
About 10 minutes before the opening, I heard a knock on my door.
I was confused, as the employees usually just barged right in.
Before I could properly react, Foxy came in, with a mixture of sympathy and nerve on his face.
"What are you doing? You only have a few minutes until..."
"I couldn't let you stay like this all day. I heard that you had snapped at your friends, and had felt really bad about it. I'm here to comfort you."
I looked up at him, with love and affection.
He really cared about me.
He approached me and out his hand on my shoulder, which was half a metre from my head.
"I wish I was normal." I sighed, "Maybe being so ugly has turned me bitter. Maybe I shouldn't take out my anger on them, I..."
"Don't worry, okay. It'll be alright. Now I better go. The owner is somewhere in the building, and if he catches me in here, well... it won't go well. You'll be okay, right?"
I nodded, as he got up and left the room.
I knew we would love each other forever.