A nice night

Before I even had a chance to perform, the place closed for the night!
I was very disappointed!
But at least I had a chance to meet my new animatronic friends!
I whispered out to the one closest to me, the chicken.
"Hello, my name is Foxy. What's your name?"
The chicken looked up at me and smiled, "Oh, another friend! You must be the old Foxy's replacement. I'm Toy Chica! This place just opened up today! Your arrival  was a little late though, so you missed it! Well, you'll have fun tomorrow!"
Woah, Toy Chica was talkative!
We ended up chatting for a while, and became good friends!
She then introduced my to the boys, Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy.
They didn't seem in the slightest happy that I was there!
"Ugh, another girl?! We've already got heaps of girls here. Why can't we have the other Foxy?" Toy Freddy moaned.
"Actually, me and Foxy are the only girls here! Unless you count Withered Chica, or maybe the Puppet." Toy Chica told him, annoyed.
Other than the boys being rude, I had a good night!
In the morning, however, just when I was getting ready to meet the kids, one of the employees just put me in another room all alone!
I wish that I could still be on stage with Toy Chica :(