2.2 ─── BUBBLE TEA

"...keep living through such a world."

私は1994年に誕生した場合。

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

school was something that you hated the most, it brought back horrendous memories of your high school years, which you're bullied by your classmates and also a group of girls who pointed fingers at you. you endured it, you tried your best to ignore it, you even tried to do your homework or eat your lunch in the toilet so that they won't throw remarks on you during recess time. it was definitely not easy, running away from those people was nearly impossible, you can't really skip class either, and your homeroom teacher had no intention to help you since she didn't really like you in the first place, which you're so confused and depressed at the same time. nobody likes you anyway, whenever they see you, they roll their eyes and go off.

"ah, i can't recall any peaceful memories at that time."

2009, August 15

2009, August 15.

it's been six months since you started your second life as a student in aoba johsai, studying the same subjects all over again and doing extra homework was very exhausting. you didn't know why those teachers have been giving everyone so much homework starting from the first day, was it a trend or something? you managed to finish it every night since you're already very familiar with the subject. and also, you found yourself staring at the teacher the moment they stepped inside the classroom, and your mind started to daydream and get lost in thought in order to escape reality. you're trying to focus on them, but your eyelids were starting to get heavier and heavier, and within another minute you fell asleep.

"(y/n)-chan, (y/n)-chan!" you struggled to open your eyes as you turned your head to another side, ignoring those people who're calling you. "oh my god, (y/n)-chan!" you jolted awake when one of your classmates, akane screamed loudly in your ear. you quickly took your backpack and hugged it tightly, you squeezed your eyes shut as you thought they're going to pour water on you or threw your bag outside the classroom. apparently, you can blame evolutionary biology for your painful memories. you wish you can put them in the garbage can where they belong and forget. it feels like they're cutting your skin and leaving scars all over your body. yes, it was a trauma of yours, you forced yourself to move on but it was really hard to do so.