2.1 ─── SOUL

as you wish, then- I'll struggle beautifully

私はすべてでこれを期待していませんでした。

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

days had stretched into months, and months had stretched into years. the seasons come and go like old friends. they bring memories of seasons past and the promise seasons to come.  even though these seasons were like the circle of life, which means there were some possible new changes and such, but people nowadays still lack a sense of humanity - therefore, you came up with a conclusion that becoming a grim reaper was more likely to be happier than reincarnate into another identity, which you wouldn't face the same thing all over again. maybe the trauma still haunts you, it was hard to forget and move on from what had happened in the past, and the wounds take time to heal.

after going through numerous trials and interrogations, the ruler of the afterlife - kaito-sama had previewed your life throughout these years. you've been told that committed suicide was a crime, and in order to repay your sins - they have given you a task to follow akaashi to guide the deceased to the afterlife.

how many years do you need to follow him? and, do they give you a chance to reincarnate? you have no idea, and you didn't really care about that anyway.

the pale cerise and cranberry pink blossoms of the cherry trees on the streets had fluttered downwards with the end of spring

the pale cerise and cranberry pink blossoms of the cherry trees on the streets had fluttered downwards with the end of spring. the temperature was starting to get warmer, you could see people cursing the weather, as they took out their handkerchiefs to wipe their foreheads. nobody knew your existence, after all. you were a spirit, a grim reaper, and you're pretty much happy about it. you wanted to be alone and not interact with humans, you're scared that they will hurt your feelings again. letting out a long sigh, you raised your head for a gulp of air. the sound of the ice cream truck was heard, you saw a bunch of kids running around hysterically calling for their parents to give them money for ice cream. when they got the money from their parents, they went running toward the ice cream truck screaming, "ice cream!" , "ice cream!"