THE EPILOGUE

After the sudden demolition of the local Walmart, many young adults were out of jobs. One of these adults included Shuichi Saihara, who was about to beat Kokichi Ouma's ass.

"You burnt down an entire store? For FRUIT SNACKS?" Shuichi had been lecturing Kokichi for about an hour. Why the fuck was Kokichi so stupid.

"How many times do I have to tell you I didn't start the fire!" He pouted. Shuichi had no right to lecture him. This was all his fault anyways, if he didn't take Kokichi's gummies none of this would have happened.

"I don't care who started it! All I know is that I'm out of a job for now, so you have to get your ass out of the house and start doing something to earn money!" Damn. He sounds like a dad. Lame.

Kokichi sighed. Working was STUPID. Committing crimes was more fun! But that was frowned upon, sadly.

He looked at the newspaper filled with job ads Shuichi laid out in front of him, and saw one that caught his eye.

UBER.

That one. Kokichi was going to do that one.

Shuichi noticed Kokichi's line of sight and smacked his arm, "Don't even think about it. You can't drive, dipshit."

Nobody tells Kokichi what to do. "I'm doing it. I'm gonna become the best damn Uber driver to ever exist, so suck it!"

THE END.
(or is it?)