CHAPTER THREE: kokichi commits hate crimes

The sound of Kokichi's curse rang out through the store, but no one really cared because it's a Walmart.

"I'm literally going to kill someone right now." Who the fuck took the last fruit gummy box? Kokichi was going to find out who, and Kokichi was going to knock a bitch out.

Walking back into the main area of the store, Kokichi searched around for any sign of gummy; his eyes landed on Junko again. Fuck her, she probably bought all of the fruit gummies just to be a little shit. He stormed over to her.

"You fucking wallet."

"Pardon me?" She looked genuinely confused. This bitch called her a wallet.

"You took all the gummies, didn't you? I'll kick your ass!" Kokichi tried to hit Junko, but she just held him in place with one hand.

"First off, your leg could not even REACH my ass, pussy. Second off, what the fuck are you talking about?" She said this while still holding him in place. He was fighting it but a bitch is too small.

"The gummies, you asshole! The ones in isle 9? Gone! And you took them!"

Junko was blatantly bored. "I didn't take your stupid fucking gummies, now go bother someone else." She shoves Kokichi. Again. This time into isle 11.

"At least it wasn't the toilet paper isle agai- what the fuck." As Kokichi became aware of his surroundings in the isle, he noticed Kazuichi. Making a fucking tiktok.

"Are you doing the fucking renegade?" Who the fuck does the renegade in Walmart. Who the fuck makes tiktoks in walmart. Kazuichi apparently.

He ignored Kokichi until he finished the video, then gave a simple "and what about it?" and went back to tiktok.

"I hate gays so much it's unreal." Kokichi grabbed an apple of the shelf next to him and lobbed it at Kazuichis ugly head.

Kazuichi was knocked unconscious. Kokichi couldn't wait for the clickbait title that comes out of this one.

Anyways.

Kokichi didn't forget he was on a mission. If Junko didn't take the fruit gummies, then someone else did.

Suddenly Kokichi had a thought. That's a new one, Kokichi. Didn't know you could think.

"Shut the fuck up."

Talking to yourself in a Walmart, truly rock bottom.

ANYWAYS.

Kokichi recalled the conversation he had with Rantaro. If Togami had bought all the toilet paper just to be a bitch, he might have done the same thing with the fruit gummies! What a whore.

Where was the four-eyed asshole, anyways? Kokichi found it hard to believe he'd leave his house, so chances of finding him are really lo- nevermind.

As Kokichi turned a corner into an isle, he came face to face with the man himself. And immediately swag punched him in the face, because hey, even if he didn't take the gummies he still deserved it.

Togami grabbed his nose, which was definitely broken. "What the hell was that for, you cretin?" He was fuming. Oh, man.

"That's what you get, bitch! Gummy time!" Kokichi looked all around Togami, but still couldn't see the gummies anywhere. What the fuck.

"...Gummy? Like a fruit snack? I would rather die than be caught with those, peasant." Togami scoffed, then winced in pain because his fucking nose was broken.

"Then perish

"Then perish." Kokichi said, and walked away as Togami's nose bled out onto the floor.

This was getting real inconvenient. Who the fuck took them? Who would want to hurt sweet, sweet Kokichi by stealing his snacks?

Oh.

Kokichi knew. And Kokichi was about to commit a hate crime.

He stomped through the walmart, back to the one area he knew the dirty criminal would be. The break room.

It took him a second to actually get to the door, because the area was, you know, on fire, but whatever. As soon as he was standing in front of it, he kicked the door down even though it was probably unlocked. Dramatics are necessary.

Inside the room was none other than Hajime Hinata himself, still on his phone! How rude.

"Hey, fuckface! I know you bought all the fruit gummies, jerk!" Kokichi stormed up to him, grabbed his phone out of his hand, and threw it down to stomp on.

Hajime looked like he was at a breaking point. Someone please get this man some therapy. "I genuinely hate you so fucking much, Kokichi."

Kokichi wasn't listening. He was tearing apart the break room to find The Stash. He opened a cupboard above the sink and guess fucking what? There they were. The last packs of fruit gummies.

"Aha! I win! You lose!" Kokichi grabbed them all and started to walk out of the room. "These are mine now! Better luck next time, thot."

Hajime was probably lying on the floor at this point. Nothing could faze him anymore. Enough about him though, no one gives a shit.

Kokichi finally had his precious fruit gummies, and everything was well in the world. Well, except for the fact that everyone was convinced they were gonna die, but whatever.

As he finally walked out of Walmart, snacks in hand, Kokichi made sure to turn around and watch as the building finally went all the way in flames. Good riddance. And damn, he thought. Hope Rantaro got out. He was chill.