Left

If you ask me what is my top priority ,I would say that it's him.Since young, we've been together.We met each other when we're in church. he was my playmate when we're together, but at some point we just grew apart - he has found his guy friends and they started hanging out more than we do.

Just like that, we ignored each other's presence and pretended like we've never knew each other.

Years passed by, I was living very well without him and he is too-at least that's what I thought.until he decided to text me so suddenly, it would be a lie if I said I wasn't all over the moon. without thinking much I just replies him.Because more than anything else, I like him - too much that I'd abandon everything that exist.

We started chatting everyday, every night until one of us fall asleep. Our conversations got me so used to it that at this point, I don't think I'll be able to get through the day without texting him.

Whatever he wants, I grant it even if it cost me to sacrifice my lunch time in the school. Thinking back, I was so dumb to actually believe that he will stay this time. I've been putting aside everyone and has been putting him as my number one.

At some point in whatever I do the first question that pops up in my mind will always be "will he like this" "should I save money and get it for him" never have I once thought about myself.

Chuckling, I remembered how I used to ask him out to have tea with me but every single time he will refuse with the same reasons "I have no time, sorry" "I'm busy,you know school and all" and I'll always reply him with "it's okay,I understand "

Just like that, we've been doing the same thing until he is about to face an important exam.

"Let's stop chatting" he said

I swear at that moment, I could feel my heart broken into pieces with those three words.

"Why?"
"You know I'm about to face an exam, it's important to me"he said coldly.

"So you can't even spare few seconds to reply to me?
"I can't, I'm sorry"
"Am I only worth that much in your time?"

With that, all I get is silence and that's enough for me to understand

"Fine then, have it your way, don't try to find me or even talk to me in the future "

My face was wet with tears, I feel like everything around me are pure darkness.

I have always been there for him. So why? I can spare a little time to talk to him even when I'm busy so why can't he do the same?

Even if I love him to death, I've been listening and giving him advises when he said he has a crush on someone. It hurts but for me as long as he's happy it's okay.
"It's okay" was nothing but lies.

A month later

"Ergh finally finish this goddamn exam, shall I message y/n now~"
He has forgotten the fact that he left her, he hurt her and that he did not ask about her at all all these while.

| y/n~~~~I finally finish my exammmmm |

Y/n pov

If I'm being completely honest, I couldn't get rid of him at all. It was hard to get through a month without him. I hated how I still like him even if he shattered my feelings.

Ding!
"Fml, what should I reply." She said to herself as she read her "friend",hyukjae's message

|ouh okay, congrats|

"Yeap he deserves this, let's not be soft hearted anymore, you can do this. Stop hurting yourself "

Another Lie.

Eunhyuk's pov

"Why is she texting me so coldly?" He wondered.

| why are you being so cold y/n? This is not you |

| this is me after you decided to throw me aside, not sparing me a few seconds a day, leaving me alone. You deserves it |

Shit. I forgot

| listen ,I'm sorry okay the exam is too important for me, do you want to have a talk face to face? |

| yeah, to the point where you will abandon a person who prioritize you over anything, talk? You can talk to your other friends |

| look, I can explain everything. I'm really sorry. So please meet up with me even if it's for 10mins |

| fine, xx coffee shop, 3pm. Late and I'm gone |

| okay.again I'm sorry |

Y/n pov

Shit why are you being soft again
nah it's okay let's get this over .

xx coffee, 3pm

Eunhyuk was here earlier on purpose, he decided that he will make it better.
" a way to girl's heart is food, let's order y/n's favorite "

"Excuse me, ice latte one, chocolate cake one, ice choco one and a burger please."
"Alright sir, would you like to pay now or later? "
"Now" as he hands his card, he saw you entering the cafe.
"Thank-you"

*she changed so much in this one month*, he muttered

Your eyes turns colder than before, you've made your mind not to be anymore nicer to him as he don't deserves it. Not anymore.

"Now, talk"
" can't we atleast catch up with each other? "
" talk or I'll go"
"Wait" he grab your wrists
Flustered by his action, you removed your wrist from his hand and sat down

" you see. I asked you to not text me because I don't want to be distracted when I study. I know I was a jerk for telling you coldly but I really didn't know you will get hurt from it."

"So you're telling me that you studies 24/7 ,non stop? "
"I didn't but - "
"That's enough explanation" you stand up

"At least, eat with me. I ordered your favorite. We don't have to talk, please" he used his puppy eyes. He knew that is your weakness and you won't be able to refuse him.
"Fine." That's it, you thought. Your heart betrayed your mind.

"Are we good now?" He asked, breaking the silent treatment he has been receiving.

"What makes you think so, I've change"
"I know I still have a spot in your heart y/n-ah, after all I'm your bestfriend "
"Bestfriend huh?" - you can heart your heart being broken ,again.

"Or, was I ever your friend " he said while he is staring at you and there, you lost it. You can never be mad at him, not when he's being cute and hot at the same time.

"Fine, let's start over"
*let's give him a chance* she thought
"I knew it ~" hyukjae gave him a peace sign
"Cute" you thought

Days and weeks passed by .Now, eunhyuk and you are back to normal-like how you used to be. Talking to each other everyday.