(Guess what? Another time skip who would've known?)

Also I don't know how these things go so bare with me.

    All five of the boys were sitting on random things in a big room, separately. They were waiting for the security people to let the Roadies in. Brook was holding one of his bent knees as the other one dangled from the chair.

    Andy and Rye were on their phones while Sonny was playing with his rings and Harper was staring off into space. When the door opened, they all looked up and over towards the large door.

    Girls and boys were let in and they walked over to the band mate they wanted to see first. A group went to Rye, a group went to Andy and so on. Brook was slightly nervous but then again, wouldn't you be as a group of people of all ages walked over towards you and crowded around you and talked loudly over each other?

    Then again he's been doing this for years and is kind of used to it.

   "Hi Brook!" A girl squealed and grabbed his hand with a big smile. It did scare Brook since he wasn't used to Roadies just grabbing onto him immediately. But he smiled non the less and continued the conversation.

     After about a half hour, Brook was getting tired. He was rubbing his eyes and yawning, but didn't want to disappoint anyone so he forced himself to stay awake. A girl and her friend noticed this and we're getting concerned for him.

     "How much sleep have you gotten Brook?" The brunette asked and rested a gentle hand on his shoulder. He shrugged.

    "About 3, then about 30 minutes on the way here. But it's fine, really" He said with a tired smile. The brunette looked at here friend and the girl nodded and walked off while the brunette stayed with Brooklyn.

    "Have a seat Brook, yeah?" She asked and Brooklyn sighed and looked down at his feet.

   "I'm okay, I promise" He tried but the girl wasn't having any of it.

   "Brooklyn, you're obviously really tired, you keep rubbing your eyes and now they're puffy and baggy and you're yawning alot. Just take a seat okay?" He whined but listened and sat on the chair.

    "Brooklyn you alright mate?" Rye asks as he followed the girl back to his boyfriend.

   "Yea" He answered but then yawned right after.

   "No, he's extremely tired and his eyes are getting irritated by the amount of times he's rubbing them. He said he only got 3 and a half hours or so of sleep" The brunette answered and The crouched down in front of the chair and rested his hands of the boys knee's.

     "Is this true Brook?" Rye asked but only got a teary nod. Rye sighed and nodded, standing back up. Brook grabbed his arm before he was able to walk away.

   "Could you please go and tell Andy and the other two and tell them that Rye sent you?" He asked and the two girls nodded before walking away. The crowd around Rye and Brook are making Brooklyn self conscious.

    "Rwye?" Brooklyn whispered, slurring his words and slipping just a tiny bit. Rye looked down and nodded, Brook tugged on his arm lightly and Rye got the hint, bending down a little so Brook could whisper in his ear.

    "Getting self conscious, don't want people seeing me like this" He whined and rubbed his eye. Rye looked at his boyfriend with a friend.

    "You're alright Brooky, just a few more minutes" The says quietly and stands up straight, seeing Sonny and Andy already looking at him. Rye waves them over and they follow, getting Harper along the way.

    "What's going on?" Sonny asked and looked confused. The others nodded in agreement.

    "Brook only got 3 hours of sleep last night then the 30 minutes in the van and he's getting self conscious" Rye explained and Andy nodded and left the group, going to tell Darren.

    Soon enough the room was empty apart from the 5 boys. It only took 5 minutes for Brook to slip into little space and break. Rye quickly wrapped Brook in a tight hug as the younger cried.

    The boys took turns hugging Brooklyn so he didn't feel crowded.

    "D-daddy!" Brook cried as he made grabby hands towards Sonny. Sonny raised an eyebrow in confusion and looked at the other boys, who just shook their heads or shrugged.

    None the less, The tall man picked him up and Brook latched onto him like a baby koala bear and cried. Andy walked over and rubbed Brooklyn's back softly before Sonny started to walk towards the Green room for more privacy.

    When Sonny was sat with Brook in his lap, straddling him, the other boys sat around their boyfriend's.

    "What's wrong love bug?" Harper asked once Brook wasn't crying anymore. Brook hasn't cried for a while so it came as a shock to the boys.

     "N-no g-get hurt?" He whimpered and Andy shook his head no.

   "Why would we hurt you babes?" Rye asked and Brooklyn buried his head in the crook of Sonny's neck, fisting the older's hoodie.

    "I a b-baby" Sonny tightly held the boy but not right enough to hurt him.

   "Hey it's okay I promise. Plus I knew you were a little from the way you always act baby boy" Harper replied, Brook looking at the blonde.

   "Weally?" Brook asked curiously. The three oldest lover's were beyond confused on what's happening but they watched it play out.

   "Yes of course! How could I not notice how cute of a little baby boy you are" Harper cooed and Brook reached out for Harper instead. Sonny pouted as Harper took Brooklyn but Andy took Brooklyn's place, Sonny kissing the top of his head as Rye held Andy's hand and traced patterns and letters in his hand.

     Soon enough they all understood what was happening once Harper explained the situation and they all adored the boy even more. Andy soon became needier and now they have two babies in the house.

~~~~

  I hate it. Hope you enjoyed though!

Requests are always open even though it'll take a bit to come out I will make sure it comes out 😊