All Five

Requested by gorgeous_fovvlar
Sorry that my updates are slow. I go into this weird mood where I only want to read...

〰️〰️

     It was 5 in the morning when Sonny went to wake Brooklyn up from his sleep. Luckily, Brooklyn hadn't fallen asleep little. He doesn't want anyone finding out in fear that he'll be judged by his band mates, or worse kicked out of the band.

   Brooklyn is one of those people with the bright and bubbly personality, always making people smile without trying to. But when he's upset you're upset. Sonny groaned at the stubborn boy.

     "Come on Brooklyn, you gotta get up and eat" Sonny pried but Brook just rolled further away from the older man. "Brooklyn come on! We have to leave soon"

     "Tired" Brooklyn mumbled. He stayed up till 2 in the morning so he could have a chance to be little. He only regressed for 4 hours but non the less he was able to without being caught.

   "We all are Brooklyn. You can sleep in the car like the rest of us" Brooklyn sighed and rolled back over, looking at one of his boyfriend's.

     "I don't wanna get uppp" Brooklyn whined and reached his arms out, wanting to be carried.

    "No Brooky. You need to get dressed" Sonny walked out of the room and Rye came in.

      "Let's get you something to wear yea?" He asked and walked to Brooklyn's wardrobe.

    "I don't wanna wear anything" Rye laughed as he pulled out some ripped jeans that has designs on them.

    "And why's that Baby?" Ryan asked him while looking through the tops.

    "It's too much work" Brooklyn answered, covering himself fully with his duvet only to get it pulled off of him a minute later. "Babeeeeee"

   "Brook" Rye copied and threw the clothing at Brooklyn who flinched terribly. Rye frowned and sat next to the younger, rubbing his back.

   "You okay Brooky?" Rye asked concerned for his boyfriend.

   " Yeah D- Rye" Brook corrected himself before Rye noticed and sighed in relief. He doesn't want to slip up and have the boys kick him out or hurt him or even worse brake up with him. The four boys are his world, his life. He can't afford to lose them or he will spiral back into his dark depression.

    He already takes pills for it, which the boys make sure he takes every night.

〰️

     Brooklyn was sat on Harper's lap as he ate his bowl of fruit. He doesn't know why but he's been craving cut up fruit lately. But he wasn't complaining because it was good. The boys thought it was cute and adored Brooklyn for it.

    "You boys almost ready?" Robbie asked as he had a bag on his shoulder. Andy nodded and stood up, Sonny following Robbie out to the van. Brooklyn whined as Rye took the bowl of fruit from him and Harper laughed.

    "He's just putting it in a Tupperware love" Harper exclaimed and kissed Brook's head softly.

   "I don't like my food being taken away" He mumbled grumpily. When Rye was done with the fruit, he handed the plastic container to Brooklyn who smiled and tried opening it, but failed due to Harper putting his hand over the lid.

    "Wait till we're in the car okay?" Harper stood up, Brooklyn sliding off his boyfriend's lap and on the ground where he pouted.

    "Let's get going to the place yea?" Rye rested his hand on Brooklyn's lower back and guided the two, to the van where they got in.