Randy

Requested by × love_lenehan
Warnings × Panic attack

Daddy Rye    Little Andy
×

××××

     "Dada nooo!" Andy cried as he seen Rye walking towards the door. Rye sighed and turned around.

   "Baby you know Im going with my friends tonight. I'll be back tomorrow. I promise buggy" Andy pouted and sat on the ground.

   "Daddy stay wiv Buggy" The blonde boy stated with a sharp nod.

   Rye knew Andy would act like this and knew it was going to be difficult. Andy hated when Rye left the house for longer than an hour.

  "I can't baby. I've already turned them down twice. I don't want to keep doing that. Be good for Nonny and Robbie yeah?" Andy crossed his arms and continued pouting.

    Sonny walked in with a sympathetic smile and nodded at Rye. Rye picked Andy up and kissed his cheeks, forehead and lips before handing him over to Sonny.

    "I love you buggy and I promise you that I'll see you tomorrow" Andy cried and buried his head in the curly haired man's neck.

   Rye frowned but walked out of the door. Sonny bounced Andy around the room until he calmed down.

    "Wanna play with your toys? Or watch a movie?" Sonny asked making Andy look up.

    "Baba an Monstews" Andy answered and Sonny nodded. Andy loved to watch Monsters inc. with his bottle. He did it with Ryan all the time.

    Once Sonny came back he handed the blonde the baby pink bottle he sat next to him.

   ~~~~

    Sonny woke up to somebody sobbing. He groaned and rolled over on his side and tried falling back to sleep and hope that whoever's crying would soon stop and go to sleep. Sonny drifted off to a light sleep only to wake back up from a scream.

      He sighed and sat up, rubbing the heels of his hands on his closed eyes. He could tell it was Andy from the sounds of the storm outside. Usually Rye is with him all the time to make sure his little boy is always happy and content.

     Sonny got out of bed and walked over to Andy's bedroom. On the way down the hall, the door to Brooklyn's room opened and a tired Brooklyn was in the doorway.

   "What's going on?" He asked while yawning.

   "Storm" Sonny simply answered and continued down the hall. Soon enough he opened the door to the bedroom and seen Andy under the toddler bed with his eyes squeezed shut tightly and his tiny hands over his ears.

   "Andy, come on out buddy you're okay" The tall man tried but Andy couldn't hear him. Sonny tapped Andy's shoulder gently, causing Andy to scream and quickly look up, The blondes head connecting with the metal on the bottom of the bed.

    "Owie!" Andy cried harder and Sonny pulled him out, holding Andy tightly to his chest as he sat criss cross on the floor.

   "You're okay sweet boy. You're okay" Sonny whispered and rubbed the small boys scalp lightly with his long fingers. Andy clung to Sonny, wanting the warmth and comfort.

     "Daddy" Andy wailed and coughed from the lack of oxygen his lungs were getting. Sonny started to panic, realizing that Andy's having a panic attack.

     "Calm down Andy baby" Sonny stood up with some difficulty before bouncing him lightly on his hip.

  "Where Dada!?" Andy yelled as he buried his head in the crook of Sonny's neck. Sonny frowned and kissed the blondes temple.

   "He's with his friends baby, he'll be back tomorrow afternoon. I need you to cal-" He was cut off by Andy coughing and wheezing.

     Sonny ran to the nightstand and grabbed the inhaler before pushing Andy back a little.

   "Open your mouth Hun" Sonny whispered to the blonde who was hardly listening. Sonny tapped the mouthpiece of the inhaler against Andy's lips. Andy finally opened his mouth and Sonny pressed down, and the medicine sprayed out.

    Once Andy was breathing normally again, The curly haired man sat against the adult toddler bed and held Andy against him. The little being extra clingy as he always is after an attack, buried his head in the crook of Sonny's elbow.

    Sonny smiled and leaned down, kissing Andy's forehead. Andy made himself as small as he could in Sonny's hold.

    "Wan Dada, nonny" Andy whined and Sonny sighed.

    "I know you do baby but he's with his friends still. You'll see him tomorrow I promise you" Andy pouted and crossed his arms.

    "Paci?" The blonde asked in his sweet innocent baby voice. Sonny nodded and reached behind him, finding Andy's favorite Pokemon pacifer. He stuck it in his own mouth before letting Andy use it.

"Face it, if I hade a chance you know that
I would take it
You can take your time
You're going thourgh some changes
And to ease your mind I'm never one for phases God gave me patience"

Sonny sang softly, watching as Andy slowly fell asleep in his arms. He felt himself drifting off and unknowingly fell asleep.

~~~~

   Rye came home early in the morning to complete silence. Usually people would already be up and around by now. He furrowed his eyebrows and set his stuff on the couch before walking upstairs to Andy's room.

   He awed quietly, taking in the sight before him. Sonny resting against the adult toddler bed while holding Andy who was curled up in a ball on Sonny's lap and his head buried in the tall man's neck, sucking on his paci.

     Ryan took quite a bit of pictures before waking Sonny up carefully.

   "Hey thank you so much for watching him man, it means a lot" Rye whispered. Sonny nodded and once he came to his senses, he felt like his back and neck were on fire from the position he was in.

    "I can take him so you can get some rest yeah?" Sonny nodded and slowly but carefully handed Andy over to his daddy. Andy squirming around but calmed down and hugged Rye's neck.

    "See you later man" Sonny whispered and Rye nodded, walking to his own room and laid Andy down on his big comfy bed. Andy snuggled in the warm fluffy blankets and reached around himself, trying to find something to latch onto.

    Rye had his back turned as his stripped to his boxers, turning around once hearing Andy's soft whimpering. He smiled and took off his rings and chain necklace before climbing in beside his baby boy.

    The blonde immediately melting in his daddy's hold and hummed in content.

    "Daddy loves you baby boy" Rye whispered to the sleeping boy before falling asleep himself.

~~~~~~

So.... I made a Sam and Colby account on Instagram and Wattpad and I love them... But I'm still going to write on here I promise. Love you guyssssss.

Oh hey did you miss me? Lol prolly not. But if you wanna follow my other account... Here go bitches SolbyIsSolby