Randy

Rye

I walked towards Andy's room since I was bored and thought, "Why not scare him?" So that's what I'm on my way for. I set up a camera in the hallway and hid one in his room to capture his reactions and waited for him to go back into his room. I watched him walk in and waited a minute before I walked up to the door, knock twice and ran behind a wall.

I heard him open he door and groan then close it again after mumbling to himself that he must be hearing things.

Oh yeah that reminds me. He thinks he's home alone right now. I evily laugh quietly before repeating what I did another time. I heard him open the door and close it again. I snicker and walked quietly up to the door and knock one more time, and stood next to his door.

When he opened the door again, I popped out, causing him to scream and start crying hysterically. I gasped in shock and stared at him. I never meant to make him cry. It was just a harmless prank.

He started to weakly hit me on my chest and sob. I gently grabbed his wrists and stopped him from hitting me even if it didn't really even hurt.

"Hey now, I didn't mean to make you cry Andy. It was meant to be a harmless prank. You're alright. It's just me. It's just Rye" I whisper and held him close to me. He sobbed in my chest as I gently rocked us side to side.

"Wanna be held" He whispered and I didnt know what he meant.

"I'm holding you Fovvs, you're alright" I mumble and he shakes his head, pulling out of the hug, making grabby hands.

"Hewld by Wye-Wye" He whispered, tears gleaming in his eyes and running down his cheeks. I didn't know what he was doing or why he's talking like that but non the less, I picked him up.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I gently patted his bum and bounced him. He nuzzled his head in the crook in my neck and continued sobbing loudly.

"You're alright love, I'm right here" I whispered and kissed his cheek. He whimpered and held my shirt tightly in his fists. I walked in his room and sat on his bed, I held his waist with the hand I was patting his bum with and rubbed his back with the other.

He slowly stopped crying and calmed down. I kept my arm around his waist and gently pushed him back, wiping his tears away, kissing his cheeks and eyes afterwards.

"Did I scare you that much bubba?" I asked and he looked at me embarrassed.

"I fought I was 'lone" He mumbled and I smiled at his cuteness. I cupped his cheek in my hand and stared and him with so much fondness I was surprised. I never look at Honor the way I look at Andy. He's so much different that she is. So much better than she ever was.

"I know Bubba, and I'm really sorry" He leaned forward and rubbed my nose with his and giggled, resting his forehead on mine. I smiled and rested my arm around his waist with the other one.

"You're so cute, you know that right?" I softly asked his and he shook his head no.

"I no know that Wye Wye" He giggled and opened his blue eyes.

"Oh yeah? Well you should because you are just the cutest thing!" I gushed at the small boy on my lap. He gasped dramatically and scrambled off my lap and ran towards his sidetable, grabbing things and came back to me.

He handed me an adult diaper that had pikachu designs on it and a pink footed onsie, baby powder, baby wipes and a pacifier.

"Hewlp Andwy?" He asked and I couldn't say no to his face when he gets excited. I nodded and set the stuff on the bed. He lifted his arms and I slipped his multi coloured hoodie off and he laid down on his bed, grabbing the green pacifer.