chapter eighteen

im crying

i really wish school would just cancel for the rest of the year

i literally hate school so much you guys have NO idea (update my school closed for the rest of the year but we're doing online classes😔)

i literally hate school so much you guys have NO idea  (update my school closed for the rest of the year but we're doing online classes😔)

———————————————————————

I was poked in the face by Uruoiku several times before I turned my head towards her with an annoyed look. "What?" I asked in a monotone voice.

She gave me a curled smile. "So what do you think of tendou-kun...? Hmm?" She asked tauntingly. I narrowed my eyes at her and turned my head away stubbornly. "Why should I tell you." I asked in a quiet voice.

Me, Uruoiku, and Nimachyui were out getting all the proper things for the teams "plan" to get me to stay. I have never and I mean EVER wanted to go home so badly before. Going out with these two was absolutely tiring.

Uruoiku would not stop asking me about tendou, asking me if I liked him and if I wanted to actually date him because she claims that 'nobody passes out like that at a mention of a name'.

Then Nimachyui stopped at every cake store and stared inside, I'm pretty sure scaring a few people. She begged and begged and BEGGED for Uruoiku to buy her a cake.

Uruoiku shrugged. "No reason." She said with a sly smile, she then turned to me. "No reason at all, other than your crush on tendou-kuuun~" she said as she wiggles her eyebrows.

I pushed her face away and sped up next to Nimachyui, dragging her away from another cake shop. "Come on." I said as I pried her from a window. She whined, clinging for her life. "B-BUT ITS CAKE." She said. I shook my head and continued to drag her away.

"Nima-chan we came here for supplies! Not sweets!" I told her. She eventually began walking beside me as we walked down the side walk, Uruoiku on my left. I crossed my arms.

"Can you guys explain to me why I'm going to be fake dating tendou..?" I asked as we walked into a clothes store. "It doesn't make sense how to that would fit into the plan." I said as I looked at uruoiku.

Uruoiku puffer her cheeks. "Becauuuuse.." she sang. "...since your mother likes tendou so much she would HATE for you to be ripped away from him, now wouldn't she?" Uruoiku asked as she put her hands together.

I gave her a disgusted look and shrugged. "I...suppose...?" I questioned. Nimachyui looked around and pulled out a hoodie. "Hey this one looks good!" She said and posed. It was a pink pastel hoodie with the words wholesome on it.

Uruoiku turned her head to look at Nimachyui and her face grimed. "Nima we are here for y/n-chan, not you!" She claimed. Nimachyui stuck her tongue out. "Jeez Uruoiku you're such a butt!" She said.

Nimachyui put the hoodie back and sighed. "If y/n wants to fit the look of being tendou's girl friend, shouldn't she wear his clothes?" I looked at her with wide eyes. "Nima. This is tendou we are talking about. The boy is a skyscraper." I said and threw my hands up. "HE IS SLENDER MAN." I told her.

Uruoiku chopped my head and frowned at me. "Shut up! You're so loud.." she mumbled. "...you're almost as tall as him, okay?" I rubbed my head and frowned at her. "Curse you third years..." I mumbled and walked over to Nimachyui.

Nimachyui shook her head, a little disappointed. "Y/n-chan, the point is, it will look like you're around each other a lot. So if you are wearing his clothes it shows that he has given you his- okay you know what.." she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I..I can't explain this to you." Nimachyui said. She looked up at me. "Have you even dated before..?" She asked.

I blinked at her a few times. She then widened her eyes and gasped. "You haven't." She pulled me into a hug and pretended to wipe a tear. "You're so innocent, you baby.." he said in a weird tone.

I looked Uruoiku for help and she gave me a nod, ripping Nimachyui off of me. I breathed out and stepped away from the two. "Okay, how I just ask tendou for some clothes?" I asked. "We are close after all." I told them.

Nimachyui groaned. "So we came here for no reason?" She complained. Uruoiku glared at her. "No, were also here because were getting food for that stupid cookout you wanted to do and recommend to Roricho." She said.

Uruoiku looked up at me and smiled. "Well then I guess that's the plan." Nimachyui leaned against a wall. "So why don't you go meet up with tendou and your brother, they're both at tendou's dorm right now discussing what they'll be doing to win your mothers heart." I tilted my head. "Why do you say it like that?" I asked her.

Nimachyui smiled. "I just know tendou is probably playing video games and he probably talked your brother into playing too." She said.

I smiled. "Well I'll get going, I'll see you guys tomorrow." I waved them as I walked away. "Bye y/n-chan..!" Nimachyui said as she waved enthusiastically. Uruoiku gave me a small wave and an approving nod as I walked out the store.

-

I walked up to tendou's dorm and knocked on his door. "Doors open!" He yelled from inside. I opened the door slightly and peeked in. "Hello..?" I stepped. "Tendou?" I said loudly. "Y/n?"

*tendous pov*

"Y/n?" I looked at wakatoshi and gave him a confused look. He gave me a shrug and I turned my head. "We're down here." I yelled down the hall.

Me and y/n haven't really talked since she told me that she would have to leave shiratorizawa. It kind of bothered me because I'm so used to seeing her everyday.

I could hear footsteps come down the hall and she then appeared in front of me, leaning against the doorframe.

I had never seen someone look so beautiful before.

She gave me a small wave. "So Uruoiku and Nimachyui thought it would be a better idea if I borrow some of your clothes instead of buying some." She told me.

I gave her a nod and pointed to some drawer. "Have at it." I told her and she gave me a smile. My heart instantly warmed and I gave her a smile back.

She walked over and began to go through my clothes as I turned back to wakatoshi.
———————————————

GUYS GUYS GUSYBGUSYSHDJFDNDKDBDBSJDBDJD AHHHHHHHH

IM SO SOS OS SOSS

CRY

I CRY ONG

I CSNT BREATHE

IM SORRY I CUT THE CHAPTER SHORT BUT ONLY BC IM SO HAPPY

THIS BOOK HIT 40K VIEWS AKDJD

IM CRYING

IM ACTUALLY CRYING

I LOVE YOU BABEYS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA OMG I WANNA HUG ALL OF YOU OMG

MY 6'1" SELF COULD HUG EVERYONE PLEASE COME HERE GIVE ME HUGS

IM SO HAPPY ONG

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PRECIOUS/ BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME BABES

🥺i love you all so much it physically hurts my heart 🥺<3

also i have a new insta if you guys would like to contact me now, it's @ gomensuga,,, I moved accounts :3

BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR 40K 🥺

🥺i love you all so much it physically hurts my heart 🥺<3

Word count: 1254