CHAPTER ONE: kokichi leaves his house

Kokichi Ouma does not fear death. What the fuck is a coronavirus anyways? Is it some kinda sauce? Kokichi didn't care, nor did he think it would bother him in any way. Self-quarantining? No way, Jose. Freedom was a basic right- America, fuck yeah!

Anyways.

Kokichi decided it was time to get off his couch. He stood up, stretching his tiny, tiny little limbs, and made his way over to the kitchen. Luckily, no one else was home currently, so that gave him free range access to the area and everything in it. In short, he would drink milk straight from the bottle like a fucking gremlin and steal everyone else's cereal. As he walked, he hummed the chorus to A Billion Sorrys, because it was stuck in his goddamned head. Fuck you EJ.

"mmmmthis is my fault, my bad, da da da da billion sorrys, how about a- what the fuck?" Kokichi stopped dead in his tracks, in front of the cupboard nicely labeled 'KOKICHIS SHIT. DO NOT TOUCH OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES' that he had just opened. "Where the fuck are my fruit gummies?"

He leaned further into the cupboard, looking for the box, when he saw it- a little note sitting on the bottom of the shelf.

"hey sorry i ate your last bag of fruit gummies ill pay u back. love u -shuichi"

"ASSHOLE. He's lucky I'm a gay bitch or I'd kick him in the dick," said Kokichi to himself. Ha, loser.

He then realized this meant he had to leave the house. Fuck.

Kokichi swore to beat Shuichi up when he got home, then went upstairs and got dressed. Equipped in his true fashion attire, if he may say so himself, he went back down and out the door.  Into the outside world.

"Am I gonna get arrested for being out here? Probably." He shrugged. Not like that was new to him. And so began Kokichi Ouma's descent into hell.

As Kokichi made his way down the street, he noticed that the world seemed to be completely abandoned. If he didn't know any better, he'd think he was the last man alive.

"That'd actually be pretty cool, now that i think about it..."

Being the last person alive would mean Shuichi's dead.

"Shit nevermind, not cool not cool"

ANYWAYS.

Continuing on down the road, Kokichi noticed the Walmart finally in the near distance. Thank god, he fucking hates exercise, maybe he should have listened when Shuichi told him to get his license,  whoever invented walking should be publicly excecu-

"Ouma-kun!" God fucking damnit.

Kokichi turned around, giving his best fake smile. "Nagito! What a pleasant surprise to run into you out here!" Lots of internal screaming was occurring.

Nagito waved and stepped closer to Kokichi, and Kokichi noticed that there were leaves in Nagito's hair; what the fuck was he doing earlier? Whatever, Kokichi didn't care.

"Where are you heading? You know you aren't supposed to be outside right now, aha

"Where are you heading? You know you aren't supposed to be outside right now, aha..." Now that Kokichi thinks about it, Nagito probably has the fucking virus! That'd be just his luck, getting stuck talking to the one guy who'd get him sick. Bitch. He backs up a little.

"Y'know...just doing.....cool things......." Kokichi slowly began to inch away even more. Please, someone put him out of his misery. Nagito laughed. Gross. "Anyways, I'm just. gonna go. Toodles!" Kokichi fucking sprinted away. If he had turned around to see Nagito walk away, he'd see the tall motherfucker get hit head on by a semi-truck that happened to be passing by. Guess he had his headphones in.

After Kokichi had that god awful encounter, he made it to his destination shortly after- Walmart. He stared at the building in all its ugly, corporate glory.

He didn't want to go in, but god did he want some fruit gummies.