"Right" the man said "Except there's only one Claude enrolled at the academy this year" he said, then added "Looks like that's you".

A shocked look fell over Claude's face "How do you even know that?" He said surprised.

"Ha, you just gave yourself away, pal" the man laughed "Looks like my luck is finally taking a turn for the good" he added, His face turned serious "All right, so your choices are as follows" he shouted "Lineup for the beating of a lifetime" he said menacingly "...Or let us lock you up like the good boys and girls you undoubtedly are" he added.

Claude looked at Dimitri "I have no clue what this guy's going on about, but it looks like a fight is in order" He said, then sighed "And it's pretty much all my fault". He then turned towards Byleth and Edelgard "There is a saying from the east about fighting a flicker with a flame" Claude said "Seems pretty applicable right now" he added.

This resulted in the first man cheering for the fight that was about to take place "Finally! Let's do this already!" he shouted "Prepare to face the Almighty King of Grappling!" He yelled.

Hilda squinted at the man "Hmm... Why can't I shake the feeling that I know that wild man?" She mumbled, before the four split up to cover the exits so they couldn't escape.

Byleth looked around and noticed that more thugs had shown up to help them, Crap she thought. "Bet you wish you didn't follow those two down her now huh" Sothis teased and Byleth told her to zip it. No matter how well trained they were at whatever angle she looked at it from they were at a disadvantage. This won't be a regular fight Byleth thought, we're going to be fighting for our lives. She sighed frustrated by this turn of events.

"Same here Byleth" Hilda said walking up next to her, "This battle is going to suck!" she whined "Stupid Claude" she shouted while glaring at him "I knew I should have come up with an excuse to get out of this" Hilda added. The conversation didn't last for long, because a few of the thugs had already begun to close in on the students.

"Brace yourselves" Dimitri shouted, while the students fought off the thugs Ashe shouted out something about the gates looking complicated but that there must be a way to open them. Once they managed to fight off the thugs that surrounded them in that area they found a lever, but to no avail since it didn't open anything. This attempt at trying to open the gates led to the purple haired man calling out that only they were able to work the machinery. The first man from earlier popped out with a pair of gauntlets that looked an awful lot like a hero's relic. He ran at Edelgard swinging, she managed to miss his first hit but the second time around she wasn't so fortunate and he got a blow in, then Edelgard swung at him with her axe. The man looked stunned for a second that someone as petite as Edelgard could manage to deliver such a nasty blow. While he was distracted Ashe jumped in and shot him twice with his arrows.

"Argh" The man winced "You guys are tougher than you look" he said as he retreated from the fight.

Since there was no exiting through that gate the only option was for them to keep moving onward. They soon reached a hallway that only a few people could fit in at a time. Byleth, Claude, and Dimitri were the first students to enter it, and as they did the pink haired woman said something about there being an easier way to handle this and then a snake looking monster showed up. Byleth made the first move on the creature attacking it with her battalion in an attempt to dismantle it's shield. Dimitri then followed in her lead doing the exact same. The two of them managed to take down it's shield and then Claude swooped in and killed it off. The three of them continued on, once they were almost to the end of the hall Constance let out a loud laugh and then two more thugs came out from behind, Lucky for the three Ashe managed to take one of them out as he began to enter the hallway and Linhardt and Hilda managed to take out the other one, And Edelgard caught up once there was more space in the hallway.Once the students got out of the cramped passageway they found themselves in a small room.