The end

Deku's POV
"We have to stop them some how but, how would we do that?" Deku muttered. "I don't know. We have to think of something fast though." I started to pace back and forth. As we were thinking we heard a huge explosion coming from where the fighting was. We both looked up to where the explosion was and saw a blond boy blasting through the villains. "Kacchan?!" I yelled in surprise. "Bakugou?!" Y/n yelled at the same time as me. The spiky haired boy looked at both of us and immediately charged at me. "GET AWAY FROM Y/N!" He screamed, everyone looking at us. "W-wait Kacchan!" Deku waves his hands frantically. Y/n quickly ran in front of me, "Stop Bakugou!" She yelled. Kacchan immediately stopped, "What are you doing?! Get out of the way Y/n!" "You've got the wrong idea! Deku is fine, he's alright now." Y/n explained what happened in a few sentences. "We need to help the others Y/n." I said frantically moving. The league of villains yelled for me, "Shinigami, what's taking so long, finish them!" I flinched at the name.
                                  Y/n POV
I saw Deku flinch when the league of villains called for him. "Deku, you'll be alright, trust me." I took his hand and I ran to the exit. "We need to get out of here!" Tomura did not like this. He sent a nomu after us. Bakugou saw what was happening and ballasted towards the nomu. He sent his biggest explosion at the nomu knocking it down. "GO Y/N!" He yelled. I nodded and ran as fast as I could. I could hear Bakugou struggling but, for some reason my body told me not to look back; like it was shielding me from the horror behind me. I defied my body though, and what I saw was so horrifying I couldn't move any longer, I was petrified. My mind went blank. I could see Deku fall from the corner of my eye. I could feel my tears spill out from my eyes. Just as I fell Deku got up and ran towards Bakugou. Blood everywhere, Deku picked Bakugou up from the pool of blood. I could see a faint smile on Bakugou's face. He said something to Deku, something that made them both laugh and cry. His eyes faded, his smile gone, the tears no long streaming down Bakugou's face. Deku picked him up and hugged him. A life for a life, Bakugou died to save us from the nomu. He died. It should have been me, I was supposed to die at that moment but, he took it for me. I could see the rage in Deku. Emanating off of his body.
                                  Deku's POV
"Stupid D-Deku. Why did you h-have to get to her first?" I heard Kacchan whisper. "You'll be okay Kacchan! You're going to be fine!" "Shut up, I know I'm going to d-die." Kacchan says trying to grasp for some air. "No, you can't die. You were going to be my rival to the top. My best friend till the end." I cried. "Ha, I already beat you there. I'm the best. The best at everything, even at dying." We both laugh. "Tell Y/n that I love her. That you're the only person that can h-have her now. I'm n-not going to be around a-and since you're the o-only one close enough t-to my strength, you c-can protect her." He smiled at me. For the first time in years he smiled at me. I looked at his bloodied face, "I will." I start to cry again. I could see the color fade away from his face. His eyes became dull and foggy. "Kacchan, Kacchan stay with me! Please, please stay." I hugged his body.
                                    Y/n POV
I finally got up and ran to Bakugou and Deku. I plop down next to Deku and look over at Bakugou. "H-he, h-he..." I couldn't finish the sentence. I just sobbed into Deku's shoulder. I could tell he was furious. "Deku, please don't do anything stupid, Bakugou would never forgive you." Deku looks at me and smiles. He slowly gets up and looks directly at Tomura. He charges at him at full speed and knocks him right in the jaw. Tomura went flying from the punch. Tomura was severely injured and Kurogiri had to teleport them away. The rest of the villains went to fight Deku. One by one Deku killed them. He killed all of them. He was there but, his soul had left. Like he was a husk full of rage. I sat and watched, not knowing what to do. Terrified of the fate that I had given myself. Was I to die today? It was prone to happen, wasn't it? I stood up, "D-Deku?" He turned to me. His eyes were back. Kind and scared. Petrified of what he had just done. "Deku, let's go. We need to tell Bak-kugou's parents ab-bout what hap-ppened." Deku looked down at Bakugou one last time, "yeah." He covered his face with his hand. Deku picked Bakugou up. "We should head to his house." Deku jumped on the roof of the building. I turned into a bird and started to fly. It was silent on the why to Bakugou's house. Once we got there I knocked on the door. Mitsuki opened the door and saw me. She smiled and looked over. Her expression quickly changed from happy to horrified. "Bakugou!" She screamed. She looked up at Deku and he shook his head. She fell to the ground in tears. Masaru walked over and saw his sons dead body. His face went pale. He covered his face. "Is he?" Deku shook his head again. He too fell to his knees. Both crying at the door as both Deku and I hold their dead son's body. All of us crying at the sight of him. His Motionless, and cold body in my arms made it worse. We all went inside the house. Deku and I sat him down on the couch. His parents hugged him and cried on top of him. Deku looked at me, "Kacchan wanted to tell you something." "What was it?" I say, trying to hold back the tears. "He wanted to say he loved you. That I'm the only one that can have you now since he's gone. He says that I'm the only one strong enough to protect you now." Deku starts to cry. I embrace Deku and we both sob. "I love you too."
                                  Deku's POV
"I love you too." I hear Y/n say. I knew it wasn't for me. She isn't hugging me right now, she's hugging Kacchan. I smiled. She really did love him, very much too. "Okay. You be my husband. For Bakugou. I love both of you very much. I wouldn't know what I would do without you." Y/n says. "Okay. For all of us." I smile at her. Her eyes were all red and puffy, her nose runny and pink. Yet, she still has a beautiful smile on her face. I set a date for when we were going to cremate Kacchan. For you see, once he's cremated Me and Y/n's rings are going to be made with some of his ashes so, we will always have apart of him in our lives. The rest of the ashes go to his parents. The three of us going on adventures. Spending time together, having so much fun together. Laughing and smiling, like one happy family. Our future has just begun. What lays ahead is unseen. But, we can get through anything. The three of us are unbreakable. No one can stop the bond that we have. A bond so strong not even death can break it. So, once you find a person you really love, don't let them go. Hold on tight, even if it's a little hard. Hardships make you stronger. Trust in people, people you love and care about, people who cherish you, who understand you. Be happy, free, live a life where you can smile. A life where you can immerse yourself in happiness. A life where you can be free.