There

Y/n POV
I ran out the door and ran to the alleyway I last saw Izuku. "I hope you're okay Izuku." I said under my breath. "YOUNG Y/N! STOP!" I heard a voice running up to me. I turned around to see a tall man running twords me. "shoot! It's all might!" I quickly changed into a cheetah and ran as fast as I could. "Darn. I guess I'll try tomorrow." I said as I ran to my house. "Hey Mom, I'm home!" I said walking in panting. "why are you here so early? You still have school don't you?" She said with a confused expression on her face. "I didn't feel well so the sent me home." I said, a cold sweat fell from my face. "Well that's good, you look like you saw a ghost and your all sweaty! Go to bed, I'll make some soup for you." She said as she walked to the kitchen. "thanks mom."

          Deku's POV
"What do you want from me?" I said looking at Shigaraki. "You're apart of my plan." He said smiling at me. I looked at him with a discussed look on my face. "You better get used to seeing us. Your going to be here for awhile. " Said Dabi. "Dabi is right, you have to stay with us if you don't want us to attack UA." Said Shigaraki. How long do I need to stay here? I hope the pro heros figure out where they are. I need to get out of here. I need to warn them.

I'm too lazy to do more and it's Father's day so sorry. I'll put an alarm so I remember to make a new chapter tomorrow 😂 till next time