The Date Pt.2

Y/n POV
I got home and went to the kitchen to make dinner. "honey, dinner isn't till 5 and it's 3:30." My mom said. "I'm going to have dinner now, I'm going out with friends so I'm going to eat dinner now." I said. "o-okay." She said. I quickly are my dinner and grabbed a Jacket and ran out the door. As I was walking twords the run down building I saw Deku run out from one of the broken down door frames. He ran right up to me and hugged me as tight as he could. "D-Deku." I say trying to breathe. "your hugged to tight." I say trying to catch my breath. "oh sorry. I'm just so happy to see you!" He said, his eyes loaded with excitement and happiness. I giggle, "where are the other villains?" I said cautiously. "it's my free time right now." He said. "why can't you go to the pro heros now then!? Now's your chance!" I said. "I can't. When they kidnapped me they put a device in my neck. So if I go anywhere they would know. Luckily they can't see what I see and can't hear me or others so they don't know your here." He said. "well that's good, I wouldn't want to be found out!" I smiled at him. "so what do you want to do?" I said. "well we can't have a picnic it's too dark and would be too long, the villains would be suspicious. We can't go to your house people know I'm missing and some probably know I'm a "villain" now. Hmm." He said mumbling to himself. I giggled. "how about we catch so fireflies? It's dark and just the right season to catch them!" I said pointing at a Firefly. "that's a great idea! It doesn't take to long and there everywhere so it won't look suspicious!" He said with a smile on his face.  (I don't want to talk about them catching fireflies so just imagine it and I'll end it here😂)