Chapter Eight

Start bij het begin

As requested from an awesome person, I give you all, the first lemon of the book!                  (Cringes at how she worded that)

Also, for those who don't know. Lemon means sexual content. 

Sammy gently grabs my chin so that I'm looking at him. I'm glad he's not wearing that unnerving mask. 

"You're positive?" he asks. I can make a joke out of that. 

"Is it a girl or a boy?" I ask. (The joke is; positive, meaning, pregnant, that's why she said, girl or boy.)

"A girl," he says. 

"Yay! I was hoping it would be!" I say. And I'm not even lying! If I were I'd hope it was a girl. But I'd love the baby no matter what gender. Gosh, I'm making it sound like I'm pregnant! I'm NOT!

He chuckles. 

"Yes, yes I'm sure," I tell him. 

"Close your eyes," he says. 

"Okay...?" I say. What's he planning? The longer I sit here with my eyes closed, the more curious I become that is makes me anxious. 

I jump when I feel lips on mine. I feel my face become red in seconds. 

Any thoughts of the dream went out the window the second his lips met mine! And my previous anxiety is forgotten for the second as well. 

I'm so surprised that I can't comprehend it for a minute. 

This feels, not bad...

This feels...interesting. 

Feels...nice... 

It really shouldn't. 

After a minute or two I give in the the feeling and kiss back. Sammy slightly jumps, clearly surprised. 

I have no clue what I'm doing! But I do know it feels nice....

I'm startled when Sammy pushes me back on the bed but I don't stop him. Not even when I'm pinned down. 

I'm already trapped here. I might as well make the most of it and enjoy myself while it lasts. Until I free him....

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel a hand on my hip. 

He pulls back and in a quick motion my shirt is yanked off. I squeal and if it's even possible, I can feel my blush get even worse. To busy being caught up in the moment, I don't realize what he's doing. Not at first at least. 

I'm pretty sure I become a freaking tomato when I realize that the bra I'm wearing is lace. 

His hand grazes the four inch scar I'm got on my stomach. 

"What happened?" he asks. 

"I was protecting my friend from the fire we almost didn't walk away from," I say. 

"Fire?" he questions. 

"Her house had caught on fire. We were upstairs and couldn't get out. The ceiling fell but I pushed her out of the way," I tell him. I had no choice! Carli would have gotten really hurt if I hadn't! She's like a sister to me!

"Let's not think of the bad things, sheep," he says as I feel his lips on mine again. 

Well, with him kissing me it's almost impossible to think at all! 

I feel his hand on my hip again. I feel it leave for a second and I hear the sound of a zipper but I'm too distracted to process it. 

His hand is back on my hip. Then suddenly all I'm wearing in a bra. I my eyes open wide in surprise. 

I'm about to say his name but then I realize something; I'm not opposed to this. I mean, Sammy seems cool. I trust him enough not to hurt me anyways, despite the dreams. 

I whimper as it feels like fire. He doesn't move at first, thankfully. But when he does, IT HURTS! 

I try not to whimper because it's embarrassing but after a little bit, it doesn't hurt anymore. It actually feels...good. 

I doesn't take long before my stomach starts to hurt. He grunts and I feel warmth. He stops, panting. I think I hear him mutter the word, "Oops." But I'm not sure if he spoke at all. 

I look up at his ink covered eyes. I process everything but I don't regret it. My stress levels actually went down because of that.

He lays next to me. I'm tired. My stomach ache gradually goes away. 

He wraps his arms around me and I move closer to him. 

"They weren't kidding when they say it hurts a lot the first time," I mumble as I close my eyes. 

"That was your first?" Sammy asks. I nod, yawning. 

"You should have told me," he says. He doesn't sound angry, just not that happy. 

"Sorry," I say. I didn't know it mattered. 

"Try to sleep," he says. 

"One step ahead of you," I say. Though I'm anxious about another nightmare, I'm too tired to care. 

Chapter Eight! So, what do you all think? 

I know some of you may think I got the lemon out too early but I've got my plans. It was also requested. 

Lemme know what you think of the comment section!

Comment-

Vote-

Enjoy~