Oscar-"Really? I didn't know that?"

Start from the beginning

I tried to shake the weird conversation out my head but it wasn't helping, I made my way to where the Santos were sat but slowed down when I saw Oscar sat with a guitar in his hands.
"What's going on?" I walked closer crossing my arms looking between the group.
"You're going to sing for us" Oscar smiled holding the guitar properly.
"I'm what?" I laughed in disbelief.
"You going to sing for us" Oscar repeated again with a serious expression.
"No I'm not going that" I said in a more serious tone.
"Oh yes you are, otherwise I'll tel everyone about the summer before freshman year" I glared at the boy, I can't belief he was going to blackmail me. The two of us stood not breaking our gaze but I eventually gave up, Oscar was more stubborn then me so I'd always lose.
"Fine" I huffed walking over and taking a seat next to Oscar a smile on his face. "What do you know how to play?" I questioned the boy, he face seemed to go blank.
"I can only remember one I learnt in high school because we had to" I rolled my eyes.
"And that was?" I questioned him.
"Can't help falling in love with you" he replied some of the Santos said what as soon as he responded. "I had to learn it to pass okay" Oscar laughed while explaining it.
"Fine just play it, the sooner we start it the sooner this is over" I looked down at the floor not wanting to see anyone's face.

After I finished I expected to hear laughing or snickering but instead the Santos started to clap, I looked up in surprise.
"Wow that was amazing" Oscar had a smile on his face. "Why has it taken me so long to hear you sing?" I just shrugged with a smile before looking down to hide my blush. After few more compliments the Santos went on with what they were doing before, after Oscar could stop bringing it up and complimenting me whenever possible, I swear my cheeks were going to stay pink. But finally it was time to head back. The ride back to mine was silence but comfortable, I spent it how I did earlier watching Oscar.

We finally reached mine, I opened my front door stepping.
"You coming or what?" I laughed looking over my shoulder at Oscar. He just nodded stepping into the house, I kicked my shoes off and made my way to my room Oscar trailing behind. I walked over to my mirror and took the necklace I was wearing off while Oscar sat on my bed, I looked at Oscar in the mirror a sudden urge of confidence, probably from all the compliments I had tonight .
"Hey Oscars there's something I want you to hear" I turned to face him, confusion on his.
"Sure what is it?" He leant back on the bed.
"Just wait hear" I left my room and made my way to my brothers, he was away at college. I pushed the door open and grabbed what I wanted, it was his black acoustic guitar, it was in a lot better shape then the one Oscar had used earlier today. I walked back into my room Oscar was even more confused.
"Okay so this was a song I wrote last year but still applies now, I wrote it about you" I smiled walking over to the chair by my desk and sitting down. I didn't give Oscar time to say anything I just started to play my confidence disappearing a little.

I stopped and looked at Oscar, he had a smile on his face.
"So that was about me?" He stood up as I placed the guitar down and taking a step towards him, I just nodded. "Well I love it..." he trailed off taking another step forward there was only a few centimetres between us. "And I love you" oscar looked down at me, the biggest smile across my face. I didn't wait for Oscar to do anything, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to meet my lips, it was absolutely perfect. Oscar held me closer to me deepening the kiss, it was definitely worth the years of wait. We pulled away both with the biggest smiled on our face.