Cesar- "who's the tall one now"

Description: Cesar's taller and always holds things above his head so you can't get them so you've decided to get your revenge.
Warnings: probably one swear word.
********************
Cesar and I were sat watching a movie that he'd been adamant that I watched. There wasn't much that we could do considering that Cesar was in hiding, he'd been hiding at mine since the start my parents weren't on board at first but they knew I wasn't going to take no as an answer. I let out a sigh reaching for my phone and scrolling through instagram, the movie had just become background noise as I carried on scrolling.

I'd bee scrolling for about five minutes when my phone was taken out of my hand.
"Hey" I said as Cesar held my phone in his hand standing up.
"You weren't paying attention" Cesar stood up.
"I was" I stood up crossing my arms.
"Okay then what happened?" Cesar asked pointing to the TV.
"You know..." I trailed of trying to remember what had happened. "Fine, I wasn't paying attention" Cesar tried to act like he was mad but he was suppressing a smile. "Can I have my phone back?" I asked. Cesar shook his head holding my phone above his head.
"Come get it"
"Seriously Cesar" I walked closer reaching my hands up but they weren't even reaching. "Cesar" I whined jumping to try and get it. Cesar just smiled the more that I attempted to get it. "This isn't funny" I crossed my arms pouting and him.
"It is" Cesar laughed. I bite the inside of my cheek thinking of what to do. The perfect idea came to me. As Cesar was laughing I kicked him in the shin making him drop me phone back onto the side before clutching is leg.
"See if you just gave me my phone back you wouldn't have got hurt" I picked my phone up and shoved it in my pocket before sitting back in the sofa. Again Cesar tried to be mad but it didn't work.
"Fine I might have decided that"
"Might" I turned to look at him as he sat down, he nodded. Oh Cesar I'm gonna get my revenge.

After finishing the movie last night Cesar and I just headed to bed. I was the first to wake up, I turned to look at Cesar as he lay in bed still asleep. I smirked as I got up and made my way towards my kitchen grabbing a cup and filling it with cold water. I quickly made my way back towards my bedroom standing at the side before holding the cup out and tipping water all over him.
"Who's the tall one now, fucker" I said as Cesar quickly sat up, the water running down his face.

******
A/N:  I know it short and probably a bit rubbish but oh well. I hope you guys enjoy
X