"Let's get your mind off of it, did I tell you about my offer?" He asked.

I nod my head as he starts explaining. "Mom, dad and I are going to the Prep school some hours away, you know the one I always talk about?" He says.

I nod, "Canary?" I ask and he nods.

"They saw me play last season and want me to go there for a few days if I want a spot there" he says and I smile.

"Oh my god that's so exciting I can't believe- wait! Your leaving our school?" I ask and he bites his lip.

"Uh if I get in... yeah" he answered.

"What! How can I go to school without you Luke," I say and he sits down on my bed with me.

"Ness, you can, you have Jenna and Kylie and Josh, wait no Josh," he said as he apologizes for his blurting.

"It's fine, I can't believe this though, that's so exciting!" I say striving for a hug.

"Wait how long are you guys going for?" I ask.

"Uh five days," he says and smiles.

"But lets get you in a better mood. Wanna go to Dave and Busters?" He says and I nod.

We both leave my room but stop at the door. "Wait, you better change first!" He says and I nod. I close the door and change.

After interrogating me about Josh, we finally arrive and as soon as we walk in, I see Josh and Stacy.

"They're on a date?" He asks and I nod.

"Probably, I don't know" I say.

God I hated seeing him with her.

Josh Richards

I came to the Dave and Busters for one reason. To tell Stacy to back off. But her being her, she wanted to act like it was a date.

I turn around to see Nessa and Luke. Great. Now they probably think it's a date. Shit!

Why did this have to happen. Why did I need to say that to her. That I wanted to do something to Nessa. Yeah I wanted to do something to her.

I wanted to be with her, to hold her, to hug her, to kiss her. But I doubt anything like that will happen. Ever.

Before I know it, I see Nessa and Lucas leave. They had just come laughing and as soon as they saw us, I saw Nessa's face fall.

After the two leave, I see Lucas come back and calls me over.

"What's up man" I ask.

"Dude what's going on?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nessa, you and her, I thought you guys liked each other. And now your dating Stacy?"

"I'm not dating Stacy, and Nessa doesn't even want me, believe me I've tried," I say and he laughs.

"Why?" He asks.

"She thinks you'll be mad or something." I respond.

"I'll change her mind, don't worry, I've been a Jessa shipper since day 1," he said laughing.

"Thanks man, by the way, when's the Canary trip?" I ask.

"Tomorrow," he responds exciting.

After a few more things said, he said he would convince Nessa and then he left.

Would it work?

Will she date me?

••a/n••

Do you think Luke can convince Nessa?

Q.O.T.D. ~ anyone watch The Office here? 🥰 I love it as you can see by my name.

Vote and comment please!

Luv ya ;)
      ~ dwightkshrutefr